THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No one has Far Outs in hand yet from online orders? So all sales/shipments are from instore purchase (pink special box?)

ALSO --
SX/GOAT isn't breaking up the listings for pink special box (in store) versus black special box (online) ???
Not that I know of. I saw that my pair is en route to SX so I have to guess I caught a pink box / concepts release pair

Not that I know of. I saw that my pair is en route to SX so I have to guess I caught a pink box / concepts release pair
SX has 2 different listings, I see

special box (black and pink together in one, so random which you get) and regular box listings.

Ironically I paid roughly the same markup for reach of my pairs after taxes and shipping are factored in for the seller side. I roughly paid 80 above what I would've paid had I obtained them directly from concepts.

I don't like knowing I have 240 or so extra this month but I do like knowing that the most of those resellers only made 10 bucks between each release.
Well resale apps is different. Highest I seen Far Outs in my size locally was $370, but was usually 325-350 range. Mellows/Heavys were at $200-220 in my size 10.5-11.5 size range.

Well resale apps is different. Highest I seen Far Outs in my size locally was $370, but was usually 325-350 range. Mellows/Heavys were at $200-220 in my size 10.5-11.5 size range.
From my understanding ppl that were lucky enough to hit on far outs online paid 272.

I paid roughly 350 shipped.

I paid 250 shipped each for my mellows and heavies. People that hit online paid roughly 188 or so depending on tax in their area.

All was through SX. The only person that might've come up a lil more was the seller on far outs (assuming they hit in store since my pair is em route to sx). Everyone else including me got shafted by SX.

prices in certain sizes starting to get spooky....
Screenshot_20220329-130757_StockX.jpg

SX has 2 different listings, I see

special box (black and pink together in one, so random which you get) and regular box listings.

Didn't even realize they did a regular box release. I thought these were concepts exclusives?

Who here actually cares what big they get? I’d go for the cheaper option every single time.
That's usually my thought process. However when I purchased on Saturday we only had 1 option. It wasn't until yesterday I saw any differentiation in the label (special box).

Don’t think there will be a normal release for the Far Outs.

Or at least I’m hoping. $270 was absurd for all the extras when all I care to do would be to wear them

Don’t think there will be a normal release for the Far Outs.

Or at least I’m hoping. $270 was absurd for all the extras when all I care to do would be to wear them
It was an easy money grab for concepts. Especially since they know these will be resold a ton.

Spend 5 bucks on required swag, make it mandatory to purchase with shoes and inflate price by 50 bucks. Can't hate em for taking advantage of capitalism.

sorry if shared, but Patta AM1 monarch $200 on eBay, all sizes from solestage

I think sole stage is one of the top star sellers...I was expecting posts from people saying that they didn't have access to purchase

no Air Max day EA or reserves

Will concepts have a regular release on the far outs y’all think? I friend of mine is willing to trade his size 11 far outs which he got off the website for my DS Jordan 1 pine green 2.0 which I been sitting on for a few years which I got for retail. Around this time for the heavy and mellows I saw a dip but far outs prices ain’t budging lmao.

Will concepts have a regular release on the far outs y’all think? I friend of mine is willing to trade his size 11 far outs which he got off the website for my DS Jordan 1 pine green 2.0 which I been sitting on for a few years which I got for retail. Around this time for the heavy and mellows I saw a dip but far outs prices ain’t budging lmao.

Don't think they will. If anything maybe nike might get a release like for the mellows for the regular box. Prices are holding up cause majority hasn't been shipped out yet. Prices will probably dip a bit when pairs start rolling in.

It was luck, that the second I decided to open SNKRS, I get the EA notification. I didn’t know what the heck it said but I tapped on it so fast, that it took me to the monarch’s. Thank you Nike, for the love. I usually see notifications to check the app for EA and I never hit.

Back
Top Bottom