THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I did not see enough different Angles of the Concept pack.😂 still interested to see purple laces in the mellows..

But the am1 Skunk is the one i really want.. when is the EU release?? because the resale prices are crazy high🤯

Which collab you like more?
50314EEB-7BA8-4780-A164-CDBEE0DFACF3.jpeg

Def the concepts imo. Pattas are dope but I like the different materials used on the concepts and felt it was the more creative concept. (Don’t ask me how)

LOL didn’t mean for cliff hangers. So I drove about 5 mins circling the streets near me and when I seen him, I ran up to him. My initial reaction was to scream and be pissed but figured he wouldn’t give me my shoes. So I just asked him if he was supposed to deliver a package at my house and seen him walk towards my door. He replied, “ oh ya, it’s right here. I couldn’t find the package at first.” He handed the package to me and that’s when I went off. Saying it was bull****ake and that I seen him on my Ring carrying a package and looked at the label and turned around. Told him I got his license plate and will report his *** . He kept apologizing and drove off. I was def pissed though 😡😂 and my gf told em to report em but we were taught as kids not to be a tattle tale. Just keeps me on my toes if I order Supreme or whatever gets delivered from UPS.
It’s nuts because UPS drivers make a sh** load of money. The ones in NorCal all make minimum 130k a year. I expect this from Fedex because there drivers don’t make sh** since they’re contracted but a ups driver stealing is crazy, this driver really risked a great career for a pair of 300$ shoes smdh.

It’s nuts because UPS drivers make a sh** load of money. The ones in NorCal all make minimum 130k a year. I expect this from Fedex because there drivers don’t make sh** since they’re contracted but a ups driver stealing is crazy, this driver really risked a great career for a pair of 300$ shoes smdh.
Damn 130k?!

National average is about $45-58k per year. Of course many make more depending on overtime. How you get they're making a minimum of $130k in NorCal? :nerd:

Im sure some of you (hell a lot maybe) are familiar with New Balance’d put 997s festival pack. I own the one that is inspired by Jimi Hendrix’s attire and guitar strap at Woodstock (first pic). Nike and Concepts clearly took this idea and ran with it a bit farther. Heck even the laces, albeit not the same width, are the same style.

Also, love the wash I got, mostly light with hits of dark.
BB44EE9E-090D-4A94-BEE9-CE62FCCA60A9.jpeg

1E964A49-806E-4BE5-8ABE-7DF1DDDA1DDB.jpeg
36588868-856E-42F9-9F8C-31B5EEB53844.jpeg
0D67EE58-A248-4D57-BB90-B8D1A0B74B0D.jpeg

Last edited:
National average is about $45-58k per year. Of course many make more depending on overtime. How you get they're making a minimum of $130k in NorCal? :nerd:

if you calculate all the pairs they steal throughout the year, you'll get $130k

joking lol

Patta’s, concepts, 2017 anniversary made in china sq, they did pretty good work on my end.
Starting to see on stockx far out regular box, i thought it was only the extra that released

Last edited:

This is 100% wrong. This was in 2018 when I personally knew drivers making this much money because they get sh** load of overtime. I tried to become a diver in 2017 cus of the money the drivers I knew was making but you have to work in the warehouse for 4 years just to get promoted to driver. Now they make even more since Covid hit and mostly everything is delivery plus they’re unionized.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom