THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Seen a video on YouTube where people were receiving pairs with tongues not aligned. One tongue way higher than the other. My Far Outs fitted in that category. 😩

942EF711-D0A1-4EB9-ABFA-538C973BF868.jpeg

One trip to the local cobbler later, problem fixed.

AF162232-53CC-4EC5-A9EF-8A5956696579.jpeg

Anybody else had this issue with any of their CNCPTS pairs? 🤔

Seen a video on YouTube where people were receiving pairs with tongues not aligned. One tongue way higher than the other. My Far Outs fitted in that category. 😩

942EF711-D0A1-4EB9-ABFA-538C973BF868.jpeg

One trip to the local cobbler later, problem fixed.

AF162232-53CC-4EC5-A9EF-8A5956696579.jpeg

Anybody else had this issue with any of their CNCPTS pairs? 🤔

Yep,

My left tongue is constantly being tucked to the right. I thought I laced them wrong or something but nope its the tongue itself.

Definitely Concepts for me...As a shop and brand I like Patta a lot more than Concepts, but the theme and materials are nicer on the Concepts.

I’m torn.

CNCPTS Pack was just so well done. From the execution to the materials to the rollout (even tho many disliked the mandatory price increase on the Far Outs, myself included). This pack should be in everyone’s Top 10 of 2022. Mellows are incredible to me.

Saying all that …. The Waves (the entire pack) are definitely a more everyday wearable option. And the Monarch colorway has been my fav since day one.

But if I had to pick a winner…..CNCPTS narrowly gets the vote. 😏

Pattas are for the adults.
CNCPTS are for the kids.

Very similar to going out to a nice dinner restaurant. The kids order off the kids menu, cheeseburger, chicken tenders, grilled cheese sandwich ect

Adults are ordering Maine Lobster, A5 Kobe, Wagyu steak, Fleur burger ect,

It just depends where you are in life, Pattas or CNCPTS.
so the Patta wave design doesn't look like it was made by an 8 year old?
ya-right-i-agree.gif

Pattas are for the adults.
CNCPTS are for the kids.

Very similar to going out to a nice dinner restaurant. The kids order off the kids menu, cheeseburger, chicken tenders, grilled cheese sandwich ect

Adults are ordering Maine Lobster, A5 Kobe, Wagyu steak, Fleur burger ect,

It just depends where you are in life, Pattas or CNCPTS.
Mans speaking facts 🤷‍♂️

ECO concerns me. It sounds like cheap feeling materials. Like those cozy AF1s nobody is making.
Any ECO, Next Nature or any name these shoe manufacturers come up with to be “environmentally friendly” (it’s not) shoes just means you’re paying full price or $20-$30 more than the original design to have crappy materials on ya kicks. These type of shoes not worth it unless you’re getting a discount on em.

In terms of design of the actual shoe Pattas are better imo, that wave pattern is crispy. But if we’re talking materials then the CNCPTS pack is better.

I had the black pair of Pattas but got rid of them because I wasn’t really impressed with them material wise, definitely leaning on buying the blue pair of Pattas tho

Any ECO, Next Nature or any name these shoe manufacturers come up with to be “environmentally friendly” (it’s not) shoes just means you’re paying full price or $20-$30 more than the original design to have crappy materials on ya kicks. These type of shoes not worth it unless you’re getting a discount on em.
The one recycled AM1 I can think of was so uncomfortable I returned them. They were like wearing plastic water bottles which is probably what they were made from :lol:. Too bad because it had a zig zag stitch swoosh and good color blocking.
E71A9829-9BF5-4E11-A471-42FB4801209A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom