THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Decided to get slightly crazy with the dremel. Excited to wear these!

9BDCD4FF-728F-42F1-8A71-C031A5929662.jpeg

Couple thoughts:

Glad (/sad) that I’m not the only one with mismatched tongue lengths on my Concepts.

As far as Concepts vs Patta, they’re so different that it’s not worth comparing imo. If anything, I’ll give the slight nod to Patta based on the impeccable shape of the Monarchs, but the two collabs are two different ideas, both dope in their own right.

Excited to see what Kasina has cooked up… just hope we don’t have to revisit all of these comparisons once they release.

Couple thoughts:

Glad (/sad) that I’m not the only one with mismatched tongue lengths on my Concepts.

As far as Concepts vs Patta, they’re so different that it’s not worth comparing imo. If anything, I’ll give the slight nod to Patta based on the impeccable shape of the Monarchs, but the two collabs are two different ideas, both dope in their own right.

Excited to see what Kasina has cooked up… just hope we don’t have to revisit all of these comparisons once they release.

Seriously how hard is it to put on the same size tongues tho

Was watching a pair of Heavys (Heavies?) on ebay with a nice dark toe and they sold earlier today... shoulda just pulled the trigger on 'em when I saw them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom