THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ive tried relacing, and found going from the 4th eyelet to the 5th while catching the tongue loop works ok, my mellows still bunch up but not as extreme. Mine keep bunching down towards the bottom of the laces, though.

This tongue is driving me nuts.

4 steps later and they tuck themselves in to the sides. Any insight to how to work around it?
8E2A74CB-F937-4FD4-AF26-4954334DA9A2.jpeg
Yeah your lacing is off too. You went through the tongue stay too soon. That may push the tongue down too.

But as others have done, cobbler can restitch the tongue lower

This tongue is driving me nuts.

4 steps later and they tuck themselves in to the sides. Any insight to how to work around it?
8E2A74CB-F937-4FD4-AF26-4954334DA9A2.jpeg

Like mentioned, your laces are put through the tongue slit incorrectly.

You could just superglue the tongue inside the shoe.

Pardon the ignorance, what is a cobbler?

A shoe doctor.

They could also secure or stitch the tongues in a place where you want them.

I want to fight the person that did this.

Even want to slap their face after realizing that they will call this crap as new PRM…

BTW, every time I open up NDC-JP’s NBY section just to check whether there’s any chance for that special AM1-NBY becomes available here in Japan as well, I see Unlocked version of Dunk Low which is basically displayed as sold out after it went back to live just a few days ago. Hopefully, they’ll become available again.
1938876B-BBAD-4AB1-88F8-D8BB832C208B.jpeg

Does anyone know where I could find a pair of the "glossy" shoelaces that came with the anniversary pack from 2017?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the materials on these super GR? If so yikes, that $150 msrp.....

Haven’t seen these in hand yet. Not sure about the quality of materials on these justifies the retail price. But sometimes we have to take what Nike gives us haha. Would have been dope to see it have the same fuzzy suede like on the skunk dunk though.

Back
Top Bottom