THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just had a couple of work calls and it's still "Pending...."

Edit: sold out. Good looking to everyone with all these links.

Last edited:
I want these, but then I don't.
Lmao same.

I am trying not to let the fever of “finally air max 1s are releasing “ get to me.

For Canadian guys they are sitting in store and online

An hour later finally gave me the L. Gotta think these are gonna sit on resale so might grab em later. Plus I want the Green Bean 5s in a couple weeks so spreads out the spending a lil.

I just wanna say **** everyone who said "am1 is the next dunk" and "they're about to travis scott the am1." You were wrong and I want you to accept that. Madder roots and treelines are the first GRs we've seen in a little bit and both are clean and easily coppable to those who wanted (and if you still didn't get em, you can cop for pretty much retail aftermarket).
Kinda early to say this when the TS hasn't even dropped yet and the shoe is just coming back from like a 2 year hiatus. Don't think it'll ever be Dunk level of hype but I can still see it becoming bigger in non-am1 circles over the next year.

Pair 1 of 2 arrived today. Still no update from Nike regarding the 2nd pair I made. Last email I received was the started email.

84C14496-5178-40AD-8213-6104DE2AD148.jpeg
070B10F2-4293-40B4-8159-F2728E4A81C4.jpeg

Daughter having a 60s themed performance at her school tomorrow and deciding between mellows or far outs. Pulled out the far outs and noticed that the tongue on the right shoe is longer than the left, like what others prevously posted. Now i need to bring these in to get it fixed. Hard to decide between the two, I like the denim wash on the mellows but like the bandana graphic on the far outs.

Back
Top Bottom