THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

back to the patta AM1, seems they confirmed that color should be a future release.

36B5347E-483F-4830-8A0B-42B3A7700990.jpeg
Damnit, I told myself I gotta slow down with the shoes.....then this news comes out

Big sizes still available

I’m going to make a go at the Travis pairs. I want to see them in hand and potentially on foot before calling it though. I wonder if the other pair is dropping soon?

I’m going to make a go at the Travis pairs. I want to see them in hand and potentially on foot before calling it though. I wonder if the other pair is dropping soon?
I saw someone last November wearing the brown pair. It didnt look too bad on feet imo but for me, i cant wear all brown shoes lol

I’m getting real impatient waiting for this NBY pair seeing everyone else’s designs. I haven’t been looking forward this much to getting a shoe in hand in a really long time.

I’m getting real impatient waiting for this NBY pair seeing everyone else’s designs. I haven’t been looking forward this much to getting a shoe in hand in a really long time.
Lmao I messaged them and they replied june 13 for your pair… it’s built from scratch and meticulously making sure it’s Perfect for you! I was about to clap back and say: Homies @ niketalk got their pair 2 weeks ago!!! But I’m no snitch… so let’s see if they ship it on the 13th 😂

Lmao I messaged them and they replied june 13 for your pair… it’s built from scratch and meticulously making sure it’s Perfect for you! I was about to clap back and say: Homies @ niketalk got their pair 2 weeks ago!!! But I’m no snitch… so let’s see if they ship it on the 13th 😂

Same thing...messaged them yesterday. 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom