THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Actually with UPS.... I prefer them cuz they have a Follow My delivery option where you can track real time. With a couple packages... one including my second pair of Kobe Protro 6 Grinches... I've driven upto their truck to get my package

I HAVENT HAD THAT OPTION IN A LONG TIME. OVER A YEAR NOW I HAVENT HAD IT

Kasinas being booted up on US SNKRS is a good indication of healthy-ish stock? like patta numbers? anyone know

Ahh damn. You have an account with UPS? Some deliveries don't have it but most of them do. Like FedEx needs to introduce that

YES I HAVE AN ACCOUNT. I WAS ONCE TOLD IT WAS UP TO THE SHIPPER TO ADD THAT FEATURE TO A DELIVERY.

IMA JUST CHALK IT UP AS MONEY BACK IN MY POCKET 🤷🏾‍♂️

Kasinas being booted up on US SNKRS is a good indication of healthy-ish stock? like patta numbers? anyone know
This is what I am thinking. Its definitely a positive sign that it is releasing in North America which means there will be more aka resell should hopefully be lower.

I maybe naive but I think only true air max heads are excited for these so since there is no hype like Travis Scott behind these, the average person should't care.

Even though it is a draw, its a definite positive imo

Holy sht, Xhibition still sending out raffle W's 👀
Screenshot_20220601-165408_Email.jpg

brhhhh wtf pick meeeee!!

I'm all in on the Kasina Air Max 1s... both pairs. I'm going for these regardless of the path. With that said, I'm hoping there's a good amount of quantity or interest is low enough to keep the resale prices low. I haven't been this excited for some Air Max 1s since the "Master" edition.

I'm all in on the Kasina Air Max 1s... both pairs. I'm going for these regardless of the path. With that said, I'm hoping there's a good amount of quantity or interest is low enough to keep the resale prices low. I haven't been this excited for some Air Max 1s since the "Master" edition.

Wishful thinking. People paying resale for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crocs. Fact, going to be a lot of sad NTers that won't get a pair that wanted a pair. Then another few NTers saying they didn't want a pair but Got 'Em anyways (Rubbing their wins in your face. Then act like they wanted them, when they get it in hand or when they get called out. But resale it anyways.) , another asking what resale is, and a few happy ones. Hope it's more of the latter. But we all know how it goes.

Wishful thinking. People paying resale for Cinnamon Toast Crunch Crocs. Fact, going to be a lot of sad NTers that won't get a pair that wanted a pair. Then another few NTers saying they didn't want a pair but Got 'Em anyways (Rubbing their wins in your face. Then act like they wanted them, when they get it in hand or when they get called out. But resale it anyways.) , another asking what resale is, and a few happy ones. Hope it's more of the latter. But we all know how it goes.

Basically every release :lol:

Oh yeah, definitely true for so many cases, haha.

I'm just personally looking forward to getting these, whether retail or resale as I rarely pay resale for shoes (if I have to for some shoes I'm all in on) compared to before. It's inspired by one of my favorite animals (probably the 2nd animal behind the cheetah) as I'm pretty sure most folks have guessed from several pages back and I'm not gonna lie... I recently went to Richmond and Vancouver BC and I swear that Asian streetwear style ****ing rubbed off on me, especially in Richmond where it was damn near everywhere I went. I don't know what it is about it, but it's so sick! :lol: AND the cars they was driving? Makes them ABGs in the Bay Area look like peasants. Some probably are if they're narcissistic like the one I met. That *****.

Oops, I'm getting too deep in. Sorry.

In summary: I love this pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom