THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My Ids came in again. Pretty satisfy

IG: wcv14

I agree - most of the pairs in the UK ended up on eBay. I missed all the drops by a whisker and ended paying double retail just to get hold of a pair. On the other hand - they are beyond dope, and tge shape is on point with these

It's quite upsetting that most people see exclusive limited sneakers as money making opportunities. I guess it's the nature of the beast really. It's a shame though. I would be different if it was a pair that was 5+ years but to make double/triple the amount from a sneaker no more than a week old leave a bit of a sour taste.

I agree - most of the pairs in the UK ended up on eBay. I missed all the drops by a whisker and ended paying double retail just to get hold of a pair. On the other hand - they are beyond dope, and tge shape is on point with these
no trying to single you out but resellers only list a shoe at double retail because people like you are willing to pay it. resellers will always be around but if there was less opportunity to quickly double your money there might be less of them and the sneakers could be easier to get for retail. again not trying to tell you or anyone what to do just a counter point.

BlankBlank I agree with you - trust me i don't make a habit of this! Here in the UK we got less then 100 pairs and less then 10 that were my size - I knew I was up against it with this release. I'm not happy paying double, and this is the first time I've actually had to go down the reseller route. This was the cheapest I found my size by far, some jokers on eBay are asking £350-500 and the auctions are running over £300 even for sizes that arnt that desirable. You can't hate the players though you gotta hate the game! first and last resell price - ima camp if I have to from here on out

Last edited:
Damn bro your an ebay all star!
Dude has two pairs up, I just hope he isnt one of those "I hate re-sellers, theyre lame" while behind the scenes is flat out doing it. 

If you re-sell be honest about it, sure some ppl dont like it, but its a legit hustle, "I guess" 

Dude has two pairs up, I just hope he isnt one of those "I hate re-sellers, theyre lame" while behind the scenes is flat out doing it. 

If you re-sell be honest about it, sure some ppl dont like it, but its a legit hustle, "I guess" 

Nah he's full fledged reseller albeit not as bad as most of them.

Last edited:
Looking to trade my DS pair of size 11 OG obsidians in an 11 for a 10.5 if anyone is interested. Will also consider the red colorway  

It's quite upsetting that most people see exclusive limited sneakers as money making opportunities. I guess it's the nature of the beast really. It's a shame though. I would be different if it was a pair that was 5+ years but to make double/triple the amount from a sneaker no more than a week old leave a bit of a sour taste.
this is when reseller will say don't hate players but hate the game :smh:

lace swap already and worn it couple times turn out the shoe still hold itself even icy sole quality is damn good (barely yellowing at all) compare to J's icy sole :rolleyes

resellers are annoying. I queued up for the clots overnight because I really wanted a pair and didn't want to pay over retail. there were 11 pairs in total, first 6 people were resellers..... 

resellers are annoying. I queued up for the clots overnight because I really wanted a pair and didn't want to pay over retail. there were 11 pairs in total, first 6 people were resellers..... 

So............... if the 1st 6 people were there to cop and wear, those 6 shoes still woulda been sold.

So............... if the 1st 6 people were there to cop and wear, those 6 shoes still woulda been sold.
yes but at least they're there to cop and wear. not cop to sell for double or triple profit. I got my pair as I was first 11; but I do pity the 12th person and so on.

Back
Top Bottom