THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

59458312-9799-4BF5-B10E-9463C85990D8.jpeg

Atmos inspired NBY pair finally came in today. Ordered these in April 28th, part of the second wave.

Overall I like all of the decisions I made, black suede is a little ashy looking to me though. Think I’ll lace them up and get them on foot to make sure I like them before the return policy runs out.

Atmos inspired NBY pair finally came in today. Ordered these in April 28th, part of the second wave.

Overall I like all of the decisions I made, black suede is a little ashy looking to me though. Think I’ll lace them up and get them on foot to make sure I like them before the return policy runs out.

Dope choices with the Turquoise accents (outsole, eyelet and air unit)!... And the MESH, of course! :emoji_fire:

From SNKRS
C39BD81D-479E-4C40-928A-858418F26BD0.jpeg

This cw is my favorite of the three. They’d look better with matching laces. However, I’d rather have an NBY Unlocked AM1 :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: .

Last edited:

super dope, if anyone aint feelin their nby atmos customs in a 9, lmk!

Unbelievable

I’m at a point I don’t eem want my pair
Man I feel that, talked to customer service Wednesday and they said June 6th. Called back to confirm that date and now that date is June 29th for round two. I was hype about getting these but the wait is making me want them less and less. I did get a 15% coupon yesterday because of the wait.

Received my NBY (2nd wave) pair today. As you can probably guess, I was trying for a McFly/Air Mag clone, but I was rushing through the options so they seem a bit plain to me. I'm thinking of customizing the midsole to add the teal splatter.

I'm no expert on materials either, but they look/feel fine to me. Overall, I'm kind of the on the fence about keeping them.

NBY.jpg

Nice shape.

Back
Top Bottom