THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A bit turned off that they have a leather mudguard and quarter panel. The mesh toe may have salvaged them for me though.

This is looking 100% accurate! Looking forward to actual images of the Denim one now.

A0754C18-53BE-4593-8A63-FCEA3EAA8FD7.jpeg

I honestly didn’t even click unignore to see what this was about. I also don’t even remember why I ignored dude in the first place. I’m extremely quick to click that ignore button, almost to a fault. I don’t suffer fools. I’d put my ignored members collection against anyone on here. 😂

Sorry to derail the thread with my nonsense. Feel
Free to ignore me.

Like poetry to my ears.

giphy.gif

My soleswap process
****I DO NOT CRAFT THEM MYSELF****

The good people at GOVRN craft them for me.

Ideas come and go. However, when I think an idea works, I mock up a PS of how they’d look and build from there.

A81B70EB-9D38-490E-998A-53C098BCAF41.jpeg

I usually look at the sole line of the desired upper and sole line of the donor sole. Make sure that the donor sole line covers the sole line of the upper, or else, you’ll have a “soletan” or residue markings of the original sole. Then, I’d get the advice from the person crafting the project for their final word. If it’s a go, then I hunt for the desired donors.

It would be best to physically size the desired upper against the donor sole (sole to sole) to determine sizing compatibility. However, again, it would be best to ask whoever will be crafting the swap for the best advice.

Here’s an image of what I mean “sole to sole” to determine sizing compatibility.

03E94C5F-636C-458B-8653-A710DD647B14.jpeg

Final Product:
2B9E729C-4C56-4985-95A4-311707E74AE2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom