THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

SW (huge) and Curry pack (small) definitely fit different than other AM.
Sean Wotherspoons fit big because of the 97 upper. Curry’s did run kinda small but my TTS broke in nicely and they’re still fine at TTS albeit kind of snug compared to my other AM1s.

Hahah yea I won my pair through SNS raffle. I never tried selling and re-buying to size down, was just too much hassle.

At retail, I would make it work with the room
I must be the only one that doesnt think they run that much bigger than normal! Lol

everyone always wants to come up with special sizing. MOST shoes are TTS - Nike for sure! NB gets a little wonky on the different models but, most Nike fit TTS untill you get into proper basketball shoes and a lot of those fit so damn tight i find it better to size up but that is for like Kyrie's and such. But the basketball shoes are the ONLY Nike's I have ever had to adjust size.
Heard but what's really TTS... I think that's the thing. Chucks I fit into 10.5... only pair of dunks I have...11.... Nike flyknit free 5.0....11 as well... vomeros....11. .. AM1 Atmos 2.0.....11.5...monarchs...11... nby.....11.5... most kobes 11.5 with a few models 11

Last edited:
Heard but what's really TTS... I think that's the thing. Chucks I fit into 10.5... only pair of dunks I have...11.... Nike flyknit free 5.0....11 as well... vomeros....11. .. AM1 Atmos 2.0.....11.5...monarchs...11... nby.....11.5... most kobes 11.5 with a few models 11
Disclaimer... all the models except chucks are worn with athletic socks

patta's definitely fit big. I got my normal 11.5 that i have in all my other AM1s and they are a lot more roomy. Makes them look kinda long on foot.

Am1 are Just narrow in general, am90 are normal fit. This is what u can easily see from outside. Currys where super snug but the treelines are also too narrow. I actually sold Them and since im a Size 13, i cant go a half Size up. The perf Grey's are very Nice but i owned two pairs and both had a really ugly toebox when wearing Them, so i had to sell Them also.
The 2017 anni fit well on me and also the crêpe obsidian are okay for me.

please be more carefull when u say tts, because IT just depends on your feet beign wide OR not. IT saves me alot of Trouble. The pattas i dont own unfortunatly.. and im praying the upcoming hemp crepes Will have a roomy fit🤞

Last edited:
Based on my knowledge of Air Max 1 Nike running shoe sizing.
Curry pack fits small, Denham fit small, Pattas fit big, concepts fit big
The shoe in question has a lack of padding and leather liner from the pictures I have seen. They will more then likely fit roomy then others.

Now If your asking about sizing on the best release of 2022, I would say stay TTS on the treelines.
Based on my knowledge of Air Max 1 Nike running shoe sizing.
Curry pack fits small, Denham fit small, Pattas fit big, concepts fit big
The shoe in question has a lack of padding and leather liner from the pictures I have seen. They will more then likely fit roomy then others.

Now If your asking about sizing on the best release of 2022, I would say stay TTS on the treelines.
It’s “all in your head” as far I’m concerned. You’re like the only person I’ve heard say Pattas and Concepts “run big” (lol) so I’m going to call false on that. Had I bought Denhams I would’ve gone TTS and I’m positive they would’ve been fine. If you personally like your shoes to fit tight or one of those people who insist on changing sizes from one release to the next, just say that. No need to go on giving out bad sizing advise based on your own unique quirks and experiences. Just because a shoes fits slightly roomy or slightly small doesn’t mean it automatically warrants sizing up or down. Definitely convinced you probably don’t know your true size if you’re always buying your shoes in different sizes for the same model.

You do understand I'm the "Airmax1dude" right ?

Your like one of those dudes that owns nothing, but has the most to say lol.

"Had I bought Denhams I would’ve gone TTS and I’m positive they would’ve been fine"
Lol are you serious?! Yeah I guess it’s just like you not having (owning) Kasinas in hand, yet you’re on here telling people to go down a .5 size in those.

Last edited:
Am1 are Just narrow in general, am90 are normal fit. This is what u can easily see from outside. Currys where super snug but the treelines are also too narrow. I actually sold Them and since im a Size 13, i cant go a half Size up. The perf Grey's are very Nice but i owned two pairs and both had a really ugly toebox when wearing Them, so i had to sell Them also.
The 2017 anni fit well on me and also the crêpe obsidian are okay for me.

please be more carefull when u say tts, because IT just depends on your feet beign wide OR not. IT saves me alot of Trouble. The pattas i dont own unfortunatly.. and im praying the upcoming hemp crepes Will have a roomy fit🤞
Spot on on asking of TTS... that's why I usually ask in reference to a previous model cuz as we see folks have said Pattas.. tree lines. And if yall based yall NBY based on Pattas... yall gonna get a rude awaking unfortunately

It’s “all in your head” as far I’m concerned. You’re like the only person I’ve heard say Pattas and Concepts “run big” (lol) so I’m going to call false on that. Had I bought Denhams I would’ve gone TTS and I’m positive they would’ve been fine. If you personally like your shoes to fit tight or one of those people who insist on changing sizes from one release to the next, just say that. No need to go on giving out bad sizing advise based on your own unique quirks and experiences. Just because a shoes fits slightly roomy or slightly small doesn’t mean it automatically warrants sizing up or down. Definitely convinced you probably don’t know your true size if you’re always buying your shoes in different sizes for the same model.
Broo my only AM1 I had were the Atmos AP 2.0 in an 11.5 and it was a perfect fit... when trying to get the Monarchs... sought out that same 11.5... joints were BIG... thus I knew I had to get an 11. Got that and they were a perfect fit. Then to the NBY... not knowing how they fit and 2 models owned in different sizes.... 2nd round access was an 11.. and SNUG... 3rd round access.. Perfect fit with an 11.5

I like them.

20220609_093246.jpg

I sold mine. But it just hit me that the Saturn cw reminds me of Chiquita Bananas :emoji_laughing:

C62D5BBD-1015-4468-9C23-B1859CE572FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom