THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

just tried them, they fit like concepts. just a touch of room in the front, but since the lining is smooth i can see heel slip happening, i honestly would go tts, especially if you lace your shoes.
lining doesn't make enough difference to size down in my opinion!
it isn't as drastic as the clots.
He asked Pattas and you gave Concepts lol

Seems like people dont believe am1s actually fit differently between colorways, when its obvious to those who actually have ones that run smaller.
these joints ran hella small
Screenshot_20220610-151727_Gallery.jpg

That's a good story.

Lemme axe you this: would his shoes look like clown kicks if he stuck with the size 11's or is his true size 7 more proportionate to his frame?

He must be one of those munchkins that assumes women correlate shoe size with endowment factor (which isn't true by any means; for instance, i'm five foot twelve, 220 and quite frankly, haven't had much change since elementary school).

*pulls out tweezers and magnifying glass*

Was just being facetious about the latter half of my comment (or was I?), But ultimately what one is saying is, ego = overrated.

He was a stocky guy. Prob around 5'5" but he looked like he was prob in high school at the time. They looked a bit off but they were kind of bulky looking shoes to begin with

Good morning NT. I got an 11.5 in the grey kasinas courtesy of my homie. I like them a lot but love the orange colorway more. If anyone is interested in a straight up trade, my grey 11.5 for your orange/multicolor 11.5 (can’t size up or down), PM me
Asking one more time thx in advance

Back
Top Bottom