THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1D362167-C45A-4BD1-A88E-527BE4ADE469.jpeg

volume, plus to meet the stockx quota to remain a certain seller level to keep seller fees to a minimum. not to mention that they don't know if something is going to do well or not.
if it's profitable great, if not dump and move on to the next, that's the mentality.

That's kind of a trash mentality to be honest.

Idk how any real sneakerhead can force another sneakerhead to pay $70 on top just so they can make a $2 profit. It's the principal behind that that's ****ed up.

I know you're a reseller and botter now and all, but cmon man you can admit that ish is lame.

Idk how any real sneakerhead can force another sneakerhead to pay $70 on top just so they can make a $2 profit. It's the principal behind that that's ****ed up.

I know you're a reseller and botter now and all, but cmon man you can admit that ish is lame.
reseller? no, botter? yes, i use them to secure pairs for me and friends.

Ducks Came In Today And Certainly Live Up To All The Talk :wow: These Fit Perfectly In My Normal AM1 Sizing (As Of Late) Which For Me Has Been .5 Down From What I Would Consider My TTS.

Gonna Need A 9.5 In Grey’s Now :ohwell:
3B5D88A2-6139-45F3-9F49-E32D76F3CF71.jpeg

09E4635E-F5C1-40E1-AB50-9A27495B1062.jpeg

B3336AD3-8C2C-477C-8119-1788EB79E9F9.jpeg

6778D3F5-09F8-4B78-97C4-53B04B647812.jpeg

Waiting For A Certain Someone To Try And Convince Us How Crappy This Tumbled Leather Is :lol:
Man don't stir the pot..........please :lol:

Ducks Came In Today And Certainly Live Up To All The Talk :wow: These Fit Perfectly In My Normal AM1 Sizing (As Of Late) Which For Me Has Been .5 Down From What I Would Consider My TTS.

Gonna Need A 9.5 In Grey’s Now :ohwell:
3B5D88A2-6139-45F3-9F49-E32D76F3CF71.jpeg

09E4635E-F5C1-40E1-AB50-9A27495B1062.jpeg

B3336AD3-8C2C-477C-8119-1788EB79E9F9.jpeg

6778D3F5-09F8-4B78-97C4-53B04B647812.jpeg

Waiting For A Certain Someone To Try And Convince Us How Crappy This Tumbled Leather Is :lol:

Shoes look great....

That floor tho?

nervous-sweat.gif

i wouldn't equate real sneakerheads with resellers.

but let's be real: we all know resellers exist because people like us and the cool kids on IG or whatever are willing to pay the price.

if we are said retail o rbust and actually stuck to it, none of this would exist. if people had self control and could wait until playstations were all over store shelves regularly, people wouldn't sell them for twice the price to the ones who have to have it. but I digress...

kasina prices dropped some more tho?

i wouldn't equate real sneakerheads with resellers.

but let's be real: we all know resellers exist because people like us and the cool kids on IG or whatever are willing to pay the price.

if we are said retail o rbust and actually stuck to it, none of this would exist. if people had self control and could wait until playstations were all over store shelves regularly, people wouldn't sell them for twice the price to the ones who have to have it. but I digress...

kasina prices dropped some more tho?

Yes but there's a stark difference between a reseller making $50+ on a pair of sneakers, vs a reseller selling for a $1-$2 profit (while giving 90% of actual profits to StockX).

Like the $50+ profit reseller I get, but the $1 profit reseller just makes no sense. These kids just try to buy anything and everything, even if it means StockX is the only one that's actually gonna profit off of it.

And to be fair, I said retail or bust a couple years ago because of how stupid sneaker culture has become.

wasn't defending, just answering the question. people don't understand why people resell for minimal gains, was just bringing some insight.
Lol sorry man I still don't get it. $2 profit per pair is justifiable for resellers?

Say they got 10 pairs to sell for minimal gain of $2 profit per pair. They spent $1700 to make $20. That's hilarious any way you try to slice it.

But whatever lmao.

Reactions: 907
Yes but there's a stark difference between a reseller making $50+ on a pair of sneakers, vs a reseller selling for a $1-$2 profit (while giving 90% of actual profits to StockX).

Like the $50+ profit reseller I get, but the $1 profit reseller just makes no sense. These kids just try to buy anything and everything, even if it means StockX is the only one that's actually gonna profit off of it.

And to be fair, I said retail or bust a couple years ago because of how stupid sneaker culture has become.
It does suck for us, but it's hard for them to know if they'll make $2 or $100. And if they get it 3 days earlier, they make $50 instead of $2. It definitely sucks for us when the seller makes $2, the buyer pays $70 over retail, and stockx/taxes eats the rest.

It does suck for us, but it's hard for them to know if they'll make $2 or $100. And if they get it 3 days earlier, they make $50 instead of $2. It definitely sucks for us when the seller makes $2, the buyer pays $70 over retail, and stockx/taxes eats the rest.

Problem is the $2 profit resellers are becoming a dime a dozen nowadays. Probably in part because the majority of people trying to buy sneakers now are just resellers and are just trying to cash out quick before they take a loss.

There's most certainly better way to invest money instead of possibly making a $50 profit, or much more likely, a net loss. I just don't get it lol.

That exactly what happened as I mentioned earlier. A week can make a huge difference. Just look at KASINA prices. At that point folks are just looking to not lose money.

Yea as spoken above... these "resellers" don't know how the kicks will sell... if they gonna be that hype pair... so the intent in purchasing is for more than a $2 gain... but if it ain't a collab we verily know will be hyped... it's a hit or miss. And they stay on SX cuz they'll get their seller rewards or whatever it's called.

With that said.... that's why I won't or don't buy from those platforms

Back
Top Bottom