THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thousand times better as Monarchs for example!

A9CC3DFE-70A8-4CFD-AC63-4A69177A41FD.jpeg

Seems those AM1s above were USA womens exclusive. Then europe had those womens safari joints. And china had the womens woof/best friends release last week. Unfortunately all were only up to womens size 10, really wanted the Woofs.

Seems those AM1s above were USA womens exclusive. Then europe had those womens safari joints. And china had the womens woof/best friends release last week. Unfortunately all were only up to womens size 10, really wanted the Woofs.
Which one is USA Wmns exclusive? If u are talking about this one, this came out in Japan while ago and they are…, sitting big time tho.
D45F2AC3-DD37-4C43-A6D4-356BCFE542F8.jpeg

PS. We sure haven’t got those Wmns Safari or Woof/Best Friend at least for now as far as I know….

Last edited:
Which one is USA Wmns exclusive? If u are talking about this one, this came out in Japan while ago and they are…, sitting big time tho.
D45F2AC3-DD37-4C43-A6D4-356BCFE542F8.jpeg

PS. We sure haven’t got those Wmns Safari or Woof/Best Friend at least for now as far as I know….

Just assumed regional exclusive based off the releases so far. Look like those go up to a mens size 11, hopefully the woofs got some larger sizes floating around out there.

Lots of on-foot pictures from those in Korea wearing the Kasinas... so dope! Kinda becoming a bit more observant about their fashion now too. That Canada trip did some things to me. :lol:

Can't stop looking at the pictures of these shoes and I have them in possession, too.

This is what we declare as "NT denim."

Back
Top Bottom