THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

these are so nice! Anyone know when Japan camos going to drop?

I just ordered some Jason Markk since I had seen one of my boys talking about it and a lot of people like it. I think he said DTLR sells it if one is near you.

hi guys, would any of you still have the air max 87 photoshop template? it's not on the  pigmag website anymore.

i hope you can help me out, thanks!

Lunar Air max 1

I must say I'm very surprised that they didnt go crazy with the lunar midsole. Of course a solid color midsole would be ideal, but this is a good start

I tried to like roshes but i could never get down with them. I'd like to have a super light and comfortable shoe in the rotation

Depending on future colorways/materials, i believe i'll be looking to grab a few

Last edited:
anybody who got a Nike ID with a cement toebox, how do they fit compared to other AM1s?

i usually go half size up for AM1, but those are usually mesh/suede toeboxes

my atmos elephant am1's are leather toebox and those are TTS so i thought i'd ask

thanks

anybody who got a Nike ID with a cement toebox, how do they fit compared to other AM1s?
i usually go half size up for AM1, but those are usually mesh/suede toeboxes

my atmos elephant am1's are leather toebox and those are TTS so i thought i'd ask
thanks
They are tts mate, as are all air max 1s for me

idk i feel like when i go TTS with am1's they're a bit tight
If its a NikeID pair or anything from NIke that wont sell out,  order both sizes and return the one you dont want. (if you dont have the funds to order both at once do one by one) These arent a QS or J's that you get one chance at ordering a size. 

Id's are more generously sized compared to retail releases. They are far more comfortable and def tts in my experience.

I think people sleep on the current ID options. I'm not even talking about the elephant print ones. The regular $135 standard version is sooooooooo much better than what you can buy at retail. The shape is better, they use ACTUAL suede and not some synthetic garbage that feels like it was cut from the top of a pool table, the fit is better, and you can just feel the difference in weight and quality when you have it side by side with a standard air max 1 from today's market. After making my royal blue pair, I went back about a week ago and decided I'm going to try and sell my red pair from the vintage pack and I ordered these.

For those who wonder what actual pics of a pair look like, here's a pair I found on Tumblr one day that came out great

Btw my red pair had free shipping so anyone looking to order something might want to jump on that soon. Two months ago when I ordered my blue pair they didn't offer that.

I think people sleep on the current ID options. I'm not even talking about the elephant print ones. The regular $135 standard version is sooooooooo much better than what you can buy at retail. The shape is better, they use ACTUAL suede and not some synthetic garbage that feels like it was cut from the top of a pool table, the fit is better, and you can just feel the difference in weight and quality when you have it side by side with a standard air max 1 from today's market. After making my royal blue pair, I went back about a week ago and decided I'm going to try and sell my red pair from the vintage pack and I ordered these.

For those who wonder what actual pics of a pair look like, here's a pair I found on Tumblr one day that came out great

Btw my red pair had free shipping so anyone looking to order something might want to jump on that soon. Two months ago when I ordered my blue pair they didn't offer that.

I agree the quality isn't even worth comparing yo retail versions, night and day.

Retail AM1's have been a huge dissapointment, might go the ID route.

My two pairs of ID's are flawless, has the quality changed from 2010, that's when I scooped the ID's.

Back
Top Bottom