THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

set is complete.
IMG_5417.jpg

If you don't mind me asking what material is the wave mudguard?
honestly speaking, i have no idea what this is.
it feels and looks like leather with some gloss on it.

i can tell you for sure that quality control wasnt good, since i see spots on the outter area (mudguard) that they used white paint to quickly cover up some areas.

honestly speaking, i have no idea what this is.
it feels and looks like leather with some gloss on it.

i can tell you for sure that quality control wasnt good, since i see spots on the outter area (mudguard) that they used white paint to quickly cover up some areas.
Thanks. Sounds similar to the black pair.

I may have to pass as I just spent £300 on the 95 anatomy pack I secured a pair of these for £100 over retail but if the materials are lacking somewhat I think I'll pass.

Thanks. Sounds similar to the black pair.

I may have to pass as I just spent £300 on the 95 anatomy pack I secured a pair of these for £100 over retail but if the materials are lacking somewhat I think I'll pass.
naw it's definitely not like the black pair..
the black pair had more of a shiny vinyl look (like an actual vinyl record)
if you were to rub against the mudguard, you will hear a noise since it's got grains in it.

the white pair feels like soft leather with a clear coat to give it a semi-shine look.

sorry i am horrible with material names.

naw it's definitely not like the black pair..
the black pair had more of a shiny vinyl look (like an actual vinyl record)
if you were to rub against the mudguard, you will hear a noise since it's got grains in it.

the white pair feels like soft leather with a clear coat to give it a semi-shine look.

sorry i am horrible with material names.
I appreciate the info bro.

Went into a JD Sports in Dublin, Ireland yesterday and saw these on the wall. They had a few random shoes up in these clear cases, with pages from a sneaker magazine ripped out and posted as well, but didn’t see anything explaining this particular pair. Thought it was cool regardless.

6EF93FCF-10A6-4E7E-BD50-3FD0BCCA2CA7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom