THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got my pair … and I agree doper in hands …
Nike with the extra delicate shipping though :frown:

Attachments

• EA81DC96-42DB-4FBB-84F8-36674563E7A1.jpeg
    EA81DC96-42DB-4FBB-84F8-36674563E7A1.jpeg
    268.1 KB · Views: 64
  • F663406C-02A7-4721-BB16-26A991B6D735.jpeg
    F663406C-02A7-4721-BB16-26A991B6D735.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 757C16A8-B2AF-4499-AEF0-A61B391E83D0.jpeg
    757C16A8-B2AF-4499-AEF0-A61B391E83D0.jpeg
    367.1 KB · Views: 153
What we thinking? These gonna be easy to grab like the other fire GRs that's dropped so far this year?
Blue Prints and the other Air Max Day joints, Madder Root, Treelines, Cobble Stones, Dirty Denims, Tour Yellows so far have been easy to grab.
No I don't think so. Re-release of one of the more coveted air max 1s of its era, done well in terms of shape and quality, these are gonna move.

Just grabbed a women's 11.5 (my size 10) of the tour yellows from Mr porter in case some of you still checking for em

The fck they did to the sole?! :sick:

I don't know if I would say nailed. I hate to say it, but putting them side by side the new pair looks like a knock off of the OGs. I don't know why they changed the burlap material (maybe due to tearing,) but the colors on the new pair don't match the OGs.

ZQev4LkZ7-VZVJVVXgg7TZwxVV5cbZbhZRyN1HvPOwQ.jpg
The hemp/burlap material ripped so there was no way they were using that again. And honestly I like how they flipped the upper to being darker than the toebox. The swoosh pops more on the darker upper. It's not a 1/1 of the og but thats ok, the new pair is fantastic. If it was just a new release with no past, I don't think anyone would say it's not great.

white pattas had some serious qc issues. gonna be worn straight away, but was pretty frustrated with the random glue globs on the rand and another leftover piece of lint that was glued onto the white rand.

So I finally find some Londons, actually residing in the UK, in my size and my personal price trigger zone. All the planets aligned. I covered my eyes, held my breath, and hit "Buy It Now". Would you believe this British preick canceled my bid and refunded my money with the quickness, simply because I'M NOT IN THE UK?!?!

"Oh", you say, "It's because he doesn't ship to the US." Well, I already addressed that. myukmailbox was on deck. No problem. He said NOPE. "UK only, and NOT PO Boxes." He was PAID. All he had to do is ship, WITHIN THE UK. I take it from there. And he said NO. Bloody hell! Canceled, and sent his BIN price back to me.

If that polyester cockwomble knob head is on here, hold this "L".

So, who on here want to DM me a fair one on some US size 11.5-12 Londons? We can chop it up while I'm in mode.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom