THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Idc if it's selling off ebay via paypal or shipping to my bro in NJ, if I can save $5 or more off a pair of shoes I'm doing it :lol: that's $5 more toward the next pair...
I feel you. For me it's been a plethora of things. My wife is from Maryland... so I just scoop whatever I send there on our way down for fam visits. It also helps me save a few bucks on tolls as well..... does add about 20min more to the time driving though

These seem to find their way onto my feet nearly every day…
9F752A56-EDBC-482C-BBE7-C0B4C47FB7D1.jpeg

Not the greatest unboxing but you get to see some of the material up close and see it in a normal setting.

I think these are really nice.

$180 is a lot, but Jordan 1s are about the same and I have an accident in my pants every time I’m able to get a pair of those for retail.

…so is it really a bad deal?

Last edited:
I appreciate the back and forth about the price, but like I said a couple months ago - folks are gonna cop. We spend inordinate amounts of money on kicks already and unless the price hike was stupid, we wouldn't do it. But, Nike will win in the end and most of us, if not all will still cop. My 2 cents.

About 6 months ago everytime I use my card on snkrs I have to go through the verified by visa bollocks and waiting for a text code.

Really screwed me on all these am1s that aren't 15 min raffles

Snkrs was being an absolute ***** and after checking out about 15 times i still didnt know I had them until 15 mins later when am email popped up, and id checked all the other sites. Anyhoo. Got em.
9CC606A6-2D65-436F-A9EE-E30073BA9D33.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom