THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hemp
A563617C-F346-4D51-9EB1-21B66A1D865A.jpeg
These run TTS or half size small? Been hearing both. I wear the Pattas in my true size if you have those to compare.

Shrug. I've only had maybe a dozen pairs of am1 ever, but from 04, 07, 13, 17, 18, 20, 22, and I never had an 11.5 that didn't fit. Yes there are microscopic differences but this has been one of the most loyal silhouettes to me :lol:

Although, now that I type this out and think of it, I get the concern. I passed on heavily discounted 2018 curries because folks here said sizing was tight and I didn't wanna get stuck with the wrong size. That was the first time I ever heard of an am1 not fitting normally.

So the anniversaries fit like the kasinas?

Some of y’all just say stuff to make yourselves seem important. The shoes fit different. If you don’t like people asking get out of a forum dedicated to FOOTWEAR!

i think, at the end of the day, you will be mostly good sticking to your usual size for any pair of am1s. most fit the same, some might fit slightly bigger (kasinas, concepts, pattas) or slightly smaller (curries), but not necessarily to the point where you really have to go up or down or else it'll be mad uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom