THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Unds’d

A2C2C743-1DFE-4A3D-B5A6-B89AF44352F0.jpeg

$120 + shipping. No code needed.

That brown looks really dark here. Almost black. Hope it's just my work monitor or just this shot.
Yeah I'm not feeling the dark brown if it's that dark. But the IG post a few posts back showed them in a different light and it's definitely not black.

Don't take this the wrong way but, style really does become a uniform. Some people see it as boring or perfectible but I see it as refined, efficient, and effective. I'm not quite there yet because I still like to throw in a super unique item here and there but, I'm definitely moving closer to it. It makes buying clothes and deciding what to rock incredibly easier without sacrificing looking dope.

What can i say, I like what i like :ohwell:
Just to be clear I'm not saying you dress bad lol. I'm saying good style often evolves into a uniform. When you have good style you have your go-to's and you do them very well because that's what you know. So, putting together a dope fit is like muscle memory. You never come off like a try hard or awkward and uncomfortable because you're chasing trends instead of wearing what you actually like and what works for you. Dope style to me is like, 60% being comfortable and confident in what you are wearing.

I probably sound like I'm backpedaling now 🤣. Just trying to clean up my awkward compliment.

Just to be clear I'm not saying you dress bad lol. I'm saying good style often evolves into a uniform. When you have good style you have your go-to's and you do them very well because that's what you know. So, putting together a dope fit is like muscle memory. You never come off like a try hard or awkward and uncomfortable because you're chasing trends instead of wearing what you actually like and what works for you. Dope style to me is like, 60% being comfortable and confident in what you are wearing.

I probably sound like I'm backpedaling now 🤣. Just trying to clean up my awkward compliment.
I understand what you're saying.

Back
Top Bottom