THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sold out by the time I looked but thank you either way. BTW One Piece is :nthat: Best show on right now.

Dude I can't thank you enough. I was finally able to grab from here. I was just about to say screw it and grab an W11/9.5 and just deal with the tightness. I owe you one.

respect-hat.gif

ModernMade ModernMade they have a 12 in stock still.
Yessir, I ordered just now, and it still shows they have some. Hoping they didnt over sell and cancel... .No tax and 10 shipping :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Sold out by the time I looked but thank you either way. BTW One Piece is :nthat: Best show on right now.

Dude I can't thank you enough. I was finally able to grab from here. I was just about to say screw it and grab an W11/9.5 and just deal with the tightness. I owe you one.

respect-hat.gif

ModernMade ModernMade they have a 12 in stock still.
My boy actually hit me this afternoon and said he was at our local boutique and they just put them out, grabbed my size 12w and a 11.5w for himself. Will get them from him tommorow, but I doubled up anyways... 🤣🤷 they only got 1 of each size over 11w, not sure if they will be on the more limited side....

Last edited:
Yessir, I ordered just now, and it still shows they have some. Hoping they didnt over sell and cancel... .No tax and 10 shipping :pimp::pimp::pimp:

My boy actually hit me this afternoon and said he was at our local boutique and they just put them out, grabbed my size 12w and a 11.5w for himself. Will get them from him tommorow, but I doubled up anyways... 🤣🤷 they only got 1 of each size over 11w, not sure if they will be on the more limited side....

Ah maybe that's why they were selling out so fast. Nice double up anyway. :pimp:

Confessions of Fire Confessions of Fire is the real MVP

drake-will-ferrell.gif

Ah maybe that's why they were selling out so fast. Nice double up anyway. :pimp:

Confessions of Fire Confessions of Fire is the real MVP

drake-will-ferrell.gif
Yeah, I been after these since I first saw pictures. Always thought it was going to be a men's drop, surprised it's only women's. Regardless....pairs secured....
Trying not to spend more money, but debating a third pair. Can always oop to somebody later I guess....🤷

Assists were def given yesterday for those Magnas. Any chance any Htown folks can help me out tomorrow. Please message me

I know those photos are heavily filtered but that pecan pair looks better and better each time I see them. I've came so close to buying a pair off stock/GOAT this last month.

I'm surprised I haven't seen the Ironstones release everywhere...or maybe they were limited?

FSR of the Magmas on the Extra Butter app

Back
Top Bottom