THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

White laces!

AD5003E7-EDB4-4489-B696-6EEAA3390E9A.jpeg

1.jpg

Looks to be a blend of both

“This year’s version of the “Shima Shima” Air Max 1 isn’t an exact remake of the 2003 pairs, but instead appears to be a hybrid of the two colorways. The style’s standout detail is the Japanese-themed tongue tag and the striped sock liner.”

Pretty much these will be the Shima Shima III.

“This year’s version of the “Shima Shima” Air Max 1 isn’t an exact remake of the 2003 pairs, but instead appears to be a hybrid of the two colorways. The style’s standout detail is the Japanese-themed tongue tag and the striped sock liner.”

Pretty much these will be the Shima Shima III.
Shima Shima ya....Shima yay

It's going to be funny having Blue Shima next to the new one bc the Blue Shima is probably the best quality am1 I've ever held and the new one won't stack up in thay department at all. I'll still cop but man that og is so damn good.

It's going to be funny having Blue Shima next to the new one bc the Blue Shima is probably the best quality am1 I've ever held and the new one won't stack up in thay department at all. I'll still cop but man that og is so damn good.
Sounds good, why don't u post some pics, i remember them being nice. There was also a am90 right? I still prefer the best am90 cws over the 'regular' cw am1's if i think about it..

Back
Top Bottom