THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea I just peeped that they still are at that price; don’t they take forever to ship tho?
What is the deal with their shipping? I ordered my Crepes from them on January 1st and when I followed up on January 5th regarding shipping status, they said they ship within 7-10 business days.

Should I even expect that they'll follow that timeline?

What is the deal with their shipping? I ordered my Crepes from them on January 1st and when I followed up on January 5th regarding shipping status, they said they ship within 7-10 business days.

Should I even expect that they'll follow that timeline?
Technically that would be between now and the 16th, but from all the stories it seems like folks got their orders like 3 weeks after paying

Technically that would be between now and the 16th, but from all the stories it seems like folks got their orders like 3 weeks after paying
Yea, I was counting the days and figured how long it would be (taking into account the holidays) but it's still a long time. Might as well order something else in the meantime to see if the second pair will show up first lol.

Picked these up and love the colorway…
380B7BD4-9AAF-4D32-8560-A212221F7BE3.jpeg
Were these ever released on SNKRS or Nike.com? Boss gave me a Nike gift card and would like to grab these from there if its going to be available soon?

Were these ever released on SNKRS or Nike.com? Boss gave me a Nike gift card and would like to grab these from there if its going to be available soon?

I doubt it helps directly answer your question, but I picked them up from a Nike store in Colorado about 2 months ago.

Any sites with a good deal on the yellow/white pair? Been eyeing those but looks like I missed all the good deals.

I am going to have re-purchase the Ironstones, the Pecans and the Honeydews in a half size down. They run too long for me vs my older OG 10.5s. Got all 3 below retail too... smh

If anyone knows of any websites that's selling the Ironstones, the Pecans and the Honeydews in 10s below retail, please help a bro out.

Guess I wasn’t the only one waiting for the Carhartt Duck hoodies to go on sale lol

Missed out, procrastinating…. Still some out there though

Back
Top Bottom