THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today:

399861B7-B52E-408A-9A72-F18FC0D94064.jpeg

E1799780-23D9-49BF-9539-4694EE1D6DF8.jpeg

I surely hope not. The mudguard towards the back looks too low. I hope they look just like this sample pair.
400F9365-7FDF-4110-84C3-8BD1AB043BA9.jpeg
I was referring only to the midsoles.
On this prototype bubbles look bigger, or at least the opening seems bigger (with a hard edge, where the G1s seem to have rounded edges, makes the opening look smaller. In the same way regular 1s vs Ultra 1s did). Actual air unit inside this proto might be the same as on the G1s though.

Mudguards are still very inconsistent in shape on 1s so I wouldn't base any hope on a single pic.

I was referring only to the midsoles.
On this prototype bubbles look bigger, or at least the opening seems bigger (with a hard edge, where the G1s seem to have rounded edges, makes the opening look smaller. In the same way regular 1s vs Ultra 1s did). Actual air unit inside this proto might be the same as on the G1s though.

Mudguards are still very inconsistent in shape on 1s so I wouldn't base any hope on a single pic.
Clearly you can see the bubble size difference in the pics you posted. The bubble on the prototype doesn’t “seem” bigger, it is. Your eyes aren’t fooling you …

I actually bought a 40 pack of 120 cm laces from Amazon. In the UK it was around £10. Excellent value especially as I was buying three pairs of laces from Outsole.nl for the same price.

Here is a link to a US based seller who do the same thing. Probably sourced from the same place.

Amazon product ASIN B089GQLK7F
How many inches for an am1? Google is telling me eleven point something, which obviously isn't correct.

Back
Top Bottom