THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

GREY Kasinas >
Already have the greys. Ha. Was looking for a more bright colored, kinda out there shoe and landed on those two. Don't really need both but then I look at their prices and they're both close to retail so that makes it harder to not just buy both. Ha.

Already have the greys. Ha. Was looking for a more bright colored, kinda out there shoe and landed on those two. Don't really need both but then I look at their prices and they both are close to retail so that makes it harder to not just buy both. Ha.

Nice!

Speaking of Heavy’s and the previous posts about the fakes.

Legit check? Or what should I be looking for.

Attachments

• BBCF9D4B-E31D-4FDD-97CC-9A6EE915DFB5.jpeg
    BBCF9D4B-E31D-4FDD-97CC-9A6EE915DFB5.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 766
you know what the answer around here is gonna be:

why-not-both-tkd5ak.jpg

if im being serious, i'm leaning towards the orange kasinas. heavys are dope but man i love the materials on the kasinas
I'm leaning towards that way too. Just something about the Heavys always grabs my attention, which I guess is the point, right. Ha. Maybe somewhere down the road I'll pick them up. Probably going to go kasinas for now though.

I'm not sure if there's a broad thread specified for the Nike/Travis Scott shoes like there is for the Jordan/Travis Scott shoes, so I'll just share this one on here since it's a model that falls under this thread. Please inform me if a Nike/Travis Scott thread exists on this site.

Back
Top Bottom