THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$70 per. One to rock and others as donors.

D30E1011-758B-4D08-ABFE-B6300D65B27D.jpeg

Used my NRC reward (10% off) for running 10mi last month to pretty much cancel out the CA taxes.

86624A1E-20E3-40F6-B262-3D8B7883A692.jpeg

Last edited:
My Jcrew guys.... have yall taken notice on the change of sizing on some of the fall/winter garments. I'm usually a Small in classic shirts and medium in slim. Medium in my casual sweaters. How are they all shorter sleeve cuts and body

Sneaker Politics has them (sizes 9.5 and smaller) for no tax. They charge ship but if you use their 10% code the price becomes $159 shipped
what's the code? or how do you get it? didn't get anything after signing up for their mailing list

My Jcrew guys.... have yall taken notice on the change of sizing on some of the fall/winter garments. I'm usually a Small in classic shirts and medium in slim. Medium in my casual sweaters. How are they all shorter sleeve cuts and body
Sizing has definitely been inconsistent. Had to return and exchange a couple of casual shirts because of this.

Received my grey crepes and I’m a bit underwhelmed, I was hoping they would pop a bit more. The midsole ends up being a bit off white, which I had not noticed in the previous pics.
The quality is there on my pair but a bit too expensive. (Big footer so I can’t wait for discounts…)

They always had inconsistencies with their sizing but it's gotten worst, especially with the coats.

I noticed that too, I usually wore large or medium now I went to XL, but the quality is still there so you do what you gotta do I wish I can wear small, it would look like a cycling bib lol

Received my grey crepes and I’m a bit underwhelmed, I was hoping they would pop a bit more. The midsole ends up being a bit off white, which I had not noticed in the previous pics.
The quality is there on my pair but a bit too expensive. (Big footer so I can’t wait for discounts…)
I'm with you....the hype got me for a while but I'm cool now...I don't need these unless it's a massive discount but even then something else might come around. I'm still stuck on all these cool AM 1 NBY's that were released last year. If anyone wants rare 1 of 1's just get those...

I noticed that too, I usually wore large or medium now I went to XL, but the quality is still there so you do what you gotta do I wish I can wear small, it would look like a cycling bib lol
Damn. Yea gotta look for a large to exchange with for the cable knit sweater I got

Back
Top Bottom