THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m gonna follow this shoe to see if it goes on sale lol I bet it doesn’t. A promo code is not the same as a shoe hitting a sale for $50 off. These won’t go on sale 👏
It's so hard to tell what sits unless it's really hideous...I'm surprised the Shimas are sitting

I’m gonna follow this shoe to see if it goes on sale lol I bet it doesn’t. A promo code is not the same as a shoe hitting a sale for $50 off. These won’t go on sale 👏

giphy.gif

SNKRS been pumpfakin with the “sold out” AM1 only to have a FSR available in a few hours. they did the same with the shimas.

they know how to manipulate emotions. folks who didn’t want them initially will see sold out, have FOMO and buy when they see them available again. like a good defender, im not biting on the pump and staying disciplined. NOT TODAY NIKE!!
…but probably tomorrow or next week

SNKRS been pumpfakin with the “sold out” AM1 only to have a FSR available in a few hours. they did the same with the shimas.

they know how to manipulate emotions. folks who didn’t want them initially will see sold out, have FOMO and buy when they see them available again. like a good defender, im not biting on the pump and staying disciplined. NOT TODAY NIKE!!
…but probably tomorrow or next week
well said....

I’m ready :nthat:. Also dope hearing them acknowledge “misses” on some of the retro’s in comparison to their OG.

Back
Top Bottom