THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So I got my first pair of Air Max 1s.
Air max 1 premium tape qs in white/chilling-red/grey

Really impressed with the shoe overall, especially on the breath ability with the tape technology.

However, what the hell happened to my air bag?

I saw those on Instagram, the poster also posted these samples too

$340 a decent price for some ATMOS X NIKE AIR MAX 1 “TIGER CAMO/SNAKE” ? Size 8, if that helps... I want to pull the trigger...

id say its fair, not a dea/steal, but ebay Deadstock have auctions start out at $350-375 or BIN $400-$450

If you have the funds, like the shoe and want them now, do it, if not wait around maybe you can grab a pair NDS for $300

chillis are droppin', not the same as the JD exclusive. Color ways are different. I'm predicting next Saturday.
they are dropping in the US, but the cw will be the same as the 1s that are available at JD cuz the EU site from NDC already got them and i dont think that Nike will release a different cw for the US as for the EU, the 1s on NDC look totally the same as the 1s from JD imo, exactly the same color grey on the tongue and on the laces

http://store.nike.com/nl/en_gb/pd/air-max-1-essential-shoe/pid-804033/pgid-638412

PS

change your region on NDC into Netherlands before you click on the link, otherwise it will not work

Last edited:

id say its fair, not a dea/steal, but ebay Deadstock have auctions start out at $350-375 or BIN $400-$450

If you have the funds, like the shoe and want them now, do it, if not wait around maybe you can grab a pair NDS for $300
Look at some completed auctions. A pair sold form low as $243 and as high to $488
@AudiGuy I like to UNDS my sneakers. *I like to hit first*
nerd.gif
 So, I ended up pulling the trigger for a brand new pair... Looks like prices depends on the size also... Thanks for the insights.

Last edited:
chillis are droppin', not the same as the JD exclusive. Color ways are different. I'm predicting next Saturday.

they are dropping in the US, but the cw will be the same as the 1s that are available at JD cuz the EU site from NDC already got them and i dont think that Nike will release a different cw for the US as for the EU, the 1s on NDC look totally the same as the 1s from JD imo, exactly the same color grey on the tongue and on the laces

http://store.nike.com/nl/en_gb/pd/air-max-1-essential-shoe/pid-804033/pgid-638412

PS

change your region on NDC into Netherlands before you click on the link, otherwise it will not work

Hey man I'm pretty sure the JD's are "exclusive" to JD. Cherry Red vs Chilling Red.

Turn heads for all the right reasons with these exclusive to JD men's Nike Air Max 1 trainers! Having first hit the shelves in 1987 as the first shoe of its kind to feature Nike's now famous visible Air unit in the midsole. These trainers come in a Light bone and Cherry Red mixed mesh and nubuck upper for the perfect combination of ventilation and support. No footwear fan should be without a pair of Nike Air Max 1s, additional details include: Flat woven laces, a slightly padded ankle collar and Nike branding on the tongue and heel.

Looking to do a SOLE SWAP for ATMOS Air Max 1 SAFARI -
Could anybody suggest a suitable DONOR sole ?

Looking to do a SOLE SWAP for ATMOS Air Max 1 SAFARI -
Could anybody suggest a suitable DONOR sole ?
this pair would be a good substitute, it have the gumsole look on the outsole

the only thing what you need to do is paint the midsole grey, so that it will match with the OG midsole

Back
Top Bottom