THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pretty perfect day out here.
Any one here try that Ale Max 1 ? Would love if someone can hook it up with a can. DM me 🙏🏾

Attachments

• 9DEEB601-F67E-4AC6-B2E4-5BE702A3B045.jpeg
    9DEEB601-F67E-4AC6-B2E4-5BE702A3B045.jpeg
    409.1 KB · Views: 494
What’s with Nike and this new, two weeks shipping.

Placeholder dates so y’all don’t start calling reps 3 hours after the drop asking about shipping

It always ships out quicker than than, but they’re setting expectations low and “over delivering”

considering nike ships their joints out for free and allows free returns after 60 days, i'm not sweatin them about delivery length so long as they fulfill my order. chances are, there are a bunch of sneakers that i need to UNDS before whatever i ordered arrive.
No one even wearing or putting these shoes on right away. Half the time people complaining about shipping cause they need the shoes to sell them ASAP.

Only shoes I need in asap are active or running shoes.

Last edited:

Or Nike’s testing my honesty. It finally shipped & the money is still in my bank.

I wonder if I call them about it. Will they be nice & just let me keep it or are they gonna charge me?

This happened to someone I know. When he ordered a pair of lost and founds, and then he got two pairs in the mail. Sold 1 for $350. Lol

9A767DF3-539D-49B5-B425-831180A7E3C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom