THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I dont like these but I also like these. Anyone trying for them?

ONENESS_0020_WOMENS-NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-87-PRM-CELESTINE-BLUE_OFF-NOIR-FJ4605-441_1500x.jpg
Can't find a my size mens 11-12...smh

First place I've seen these for sale. Need that preschool size for my son...

First place I've seen these for sale. Need that preschool size for my son...

I would stay away from this pair. I bought them on SNKRS for my girl and they look horrible in person. Mud guard and swoosh were two different shades of red. Bleeding onto the midsole and horrible quality and shape.
IMG_3738.jpeg

I would stay away from this pair. I bought them on SNKRS for my girl and they look horrible in person. Mud guard and swoosh were two different shades of red. Bleeding onto the midsole and horrible quality and shape.
IMG_3738.jpeg

Those look like bad fakes :lol:

BBS in lots of sizes
Yo, thank you so much. My pair just shipped for the double up. Dope.

Thank you sir! Finally got my double up...both pair from AMM...was listening to the Complex interview with James where he talked how much it costs for his site to hold off bots, and why he does it regardless of the costs and hassle...

WELLLLL THANK YOU MR WHITNER!!!!!....lol, i dont even mind the high shipping costs for the ease of purchasing :nthat:

I did a search on NT and noticed the death of Lester was on here. I had no idea he was an NTer but it makes sense. I know of him on the Slap Message Boards and his focus was mostly shoes and gear. Seemed like a respected person off and online. Bummer to see someone losing their life over something like this.

RIP Bubblegum Tate. (his username on Slap)

Back
Top Bottom