THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

my milans are probably my favourite 1 I've got this year. Missed the clots unfortunately. I didn't pick up too many because of the shape but if I can get this ironing thing sorted maybe I'll get a few more.

im a 12 
ohwell.gif

slept hard. saw them for like $150 on size?.co and figured i'd wait it out and forgot about them. 

oh sorry... i got them luckily from this dude in cali who wanted to move them fast and paid 120 ds lol... they dont pop up much anymore idk why.. good luck tho man.

anywhere a big footer can still pick these up for near retail in the US?
they are 80 euro now at the Foot Lockers

i have looked on the website but they were not online anymore

if you want i can monday go to my FL too see if they have a 12

if so you paypal me the cash and i scoop them up for you

Picked up both Night Track Packs, they look great, but my only gripe is the sock liner material being kinda rubbery, and making it hard to get your foot in. Once on feet, though, they are really clean. 

You guys think the track pack will sell out before a price reduction or should I just go ahead and cop while I can. Specifically talkin bout the blue pair.

You guys think the track pack will sell out before a price reduction or should I just go ahead and cop while I can. Specifically talkin bout the blue pair.
they will get slightly reduced in price but that will take 3-4 months i think

last years hyperfuse AM1 reflective was also a QS and that shoe also got reduced in price eventually before it was sold out

they are 80 euro now at the Foot Lockers

i have looked on the website but they were not online anymore

if you want i can monday go to my FL too see if they have a 12

if so you paypal me the cash and i scoop them up for you
i was looking for a size 11 in the US a while ago and couldn't get them. Ill paypal you money too if its not that much trouble. 

Anyone know when the elephant print won't be on nike id anymore? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a pair, but probably not for a month or so. 

Back
Top Bottom