THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Not a fan of the leopard print personally but I like the rest of it....

this. i’m generally a huge fan of animal print, but the leopard print here just seems haphazardly thrown in and a strange combo. wish they’d done a darker color for the outsole, too. the denim and exaggerated jean-like stitching is dope tho.

i’ll cop if i can get them for ~$120 on the strength of the dark blue denim look

They’re doing a great job right now of dropping shoes that are 80% there for me and then one element makes me pass. Makes skipping the 2-3 colors per month much easier tbh.

Fur here; leopard implementation on denims; $170 for the sands coming up; the grey crepes (if they weren’t crepe and just a gum sole - but that’s just me living in seattle where it’s wet 300days a year).

TLDR: thanks Nike for allowing me to be picky, I guess

They’re doing a great job right now of dropping shoes that are 80% there for me and then one element makes me pass. Makes skipping the 2-3 colors per month much easier tbh.

Fur here; leopard implementation on denims; $170 for the sands coming up; the grey crepes (if they weren’t crepe and just a gum sole - but that’s just me living in seattle where it’s wet 300days a year).

TLDR: thanks Nike for allowing me to be picky, I guess

Hmmmmm... explains why there isn't much going on feet wise in Seattle...

Errbody in the club complaining aboot not being able rock heat most times of the anos.... well crap, it's going to aboot 78 degrees and rising this weeknd, i'm going to Van City for 24 hours and I'm bringing 3 pairs of shoes (so give me my gawt damn nestle toll house cookies).

I just want people to wear their heat. That's all.

From time to time, i just want somebody to give me some gawt damn competition. Word to Nautica.

Sometimes i go to the gym just to wear my shoes... never even break a sweat gland.

Tired of going every where (gym, bars, restaurants, work, your girls house, barber shop, EVEN TRAVELING) and not seeing more heat.

*sighs*

Atleast there's always WDYWT on NT. But it don't hit the same. It's like giving birth through sea section. Ain't like being delivered through the pouwss!!!!

Until i see someone to really make me do a headturn around the Emerald City?

It's...

AmazingSecretBluet-size_restricted.gif

Tee hee hee

IMG_8833.jpg

IMG_8834.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmm... explains why there isn't much going on feet wise in Seattle...
getting put on blast :emoji_no_mouth:
Lol I feel ya tho. I graduated past the phase of not wearing my shoes. No use in having them sit in shelves.

The crepe comment was straight up cause in my hemps I’m sliding down sidewalks :emoji_sweat_smile:

Doubled up on the Wagmas for $80 from the Clearance Store

IMG_9537.jpeg

They’ll probably be sent out to make these:

Challenger OG X AM1 - Driftwood Orange
Challenger OG X Air Max 1 - Driftwood Orange.jpg
was this at the San Leandro store? I passed by yesterday but opted not to stop because I didn't think there would be anything good....

was this at the San Leandro store? I passed by yesterday but opted not to stop because I didn't think there would be anything good....

Yessir. I was off and worked out early, so I thought that I’d stopped by. It’s a hit/miss, but that’s the hunt lol

Also saw the Baltic Blue Cords for ~$80 (?).

04-27-2023 - Air Max 1 - Corduroy Baltic Blue.jpeg

Was hoping to magically see some Ironstones but no dice lol! Might have to pull the trigger at retail.

Last edited:
Lapstone & Hammer has a 20% off promotion on a few of the recent AM1 launches:

Micas / Blue Corduroys / Animal Corduroys (?) / Shimas

They also offer free shipping and don’t charge taxes.
How'd you get the free shipping? Mine keeps coming up $10.

Lapstone & Hammer has a 20% off promotion on a few of the recent AM1 launches:

Micas / Blue Corduroys / Animal Corduroys (?) / Shimas

They also offer free shipping and don’t charge taxes.

Thanks for the link! I missed the $100 sale a few weeks ago, so $120 is not a bad consolation prize

Back
Top Bottom