THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pecans today 😁
20230517_182615.jpg
Hey pal are you in the northern hemisphere? Those are fall colors and it's now spring. Please change into something white or light colored. You won't be allowed to wear those again until September. Thank you for your cooperation.

i'm kiddin but i know some folks here seriously think this way.

The Grape Daybreak donors were delivered
IMG_0583.jpeg

for these:
(Locked) Daybreak X Air Max 1 - Hyper Grape.jpeg

The Purple Swoosh looks to be a good match for the outsole on the outsole. Also did a Black tongue swap.
Do you use boiling water or acetone to remove the donors? Since donors are usually newer shoes, I find it tougher to remove with boiling water… but then I see other people removing soles from donors in two minutes with boiling water.

I'm heated, I bought a pair of the blue big bubble K.O.I. on ebay 6 days ago and today woke up to see that my order (around $300 plus shipping) was canceled and pairs my size are going for $500 and up. I just want to wear them, effing greedy resellers ruin everything!
Wasn't going to pay resale for these, then I sold a pair of very basic SBs I copped for retail that equalled what I paid for the KOIs now this second time.

Attachments

• 20230508_205115.jpg
    20230508_205115.jpg
    369.2 KB · Views: 218
A couple air max vids i did
Forsy,
Love your work man. You are the only content creator, for me, that can really reach back and provide that blend of nostalgia, facts and solid reviews. Off topic, but do you have an Air Maestro 1 (Fab five) for review?

Back
Top Bottom