THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

8BED90A4-65B6-4003-8751-B0FF013B2861.jpeg
I should’ve doubled up; I’m loving these lol
I tripled up 👀👀👀

What's up with the Pom Poms? None on stokx, goat, or snkrdunk. Not much on ebay. I need a us12w. These Asia releases are annoying.
What's up with the Pom Poms? None on stokx, goat, or snkrdunk. Not much on ebay. I need a us12w. These Asia releases are annoying.
man i feel the same. i’ve been looking for a women’s 11.5 and nothing. the color way is great for summer

GOVRN Batch 16 is en route. There are eight AM1 soled projects of the total 12 (three Mountain Fly soled and one AM97 soled).
muahaha-evil-laugh.gif

Speaking of Asia releases, this "Time Warp" (AF1) cw seems to be one too.
IMG_0449.JPG

I've seen the AF1 (in the Royal AM1 colorblocking) available at US stores but not the AM1s. I thought these would go on discount FAST too. I'm tempted to pull the resell trigger on them. If I do, the donor sole will be more expensive than the upper lol

I don't think the drop has actually happened..

I've been watching that shoe as well and outside of a couple Instagram pics it doesn't seem to have been widely released.

I figured they are still expected to drop later this year.
I think they were at least released in Taiwan earlier this year considering since id4shoes and other TW retailer have them in stock…
https://www.ebay.com/itm/314291295863
https://www.kickstage.com.tw/products/fb4959-121

And considering that the term “冬去春来” can be seen on the back of the tongue, I doubt that they’ll be released later this year since those kanji characters basically mean “Winter leaves and Spring Comes”….
IMG_3541.jpeg

I think they were at least released in Taiwan earlier this year considering since id4shoes and other TW retailer have them in stock…
https://www.ebay.com/itm/314291295863
https://www.kickstage.com.tw/products/fb4959-121

And considering that the term “冬去春来” can be seen on the back of the tongue, I doubt that they’ll be released later this year since those kanji characters basically mean “Winter leaves and Spring Comes”….
IMG_3541.jpeg
Damn I haven't seen an Id4 shoes reference in a min. I remember buying my Frankenstein 06 AF1s from them. I'm actually happy they are still out here.

I wonder if these were one of those true women's releases that stop at size 10.

That kinda sucks though. I too was looking forward to these.

Na I've been looking. Less than 50 total pairs have sold in stockx and none over a 10w. Maybe they were just dumb limited but odd to see literally zero pairs for any price.

Na what? Clearly they've been released. It was a China exclusive and women's only so large sizes indeed are dumb limited. Not surprising you don't see them listed on western based sites, all the pairs were in China and I'm sure goat and stockx are an afterthought over there. It's the same thing with those AM1 Woofs, nothing on stockx over 10w listed or sold. IF sizes above 10W even exist I'm sure they were spoken for a long time ago. Maybe they get a wider release but 6 months later, I doubt it.

I've been keeping my eye on those two. I was looking forward to them a lot. I'm not super happy with the summit white safari joints so I was hoping that the poms would be my white air max for the year.

I have these but still need chilis. These are better for sure though. They are getting up there in cost though so even if Chili's are back up I'd be happy.
Quick question - why weren’t you super happy with the summit white joints? Those are next on my list but I’ve seen folks were pretty happy with theirs. Just wondering.

Quick question - why weren’t you super happy with the summit white joints? Those are next on my list but I’ve seen folks were pretty happy with theirs. Just wondering.
Shape seems weird to me on my pair.

I bought my pair from oneness so I know they're legit they just have the banana shape I guess.

I was really looking forward to the shoe but everytime I try to throw it on the shape keeps me from actually leaving the house in them.

Na what? Clearly they've been released. It was a China exclusive and women's only so large sizes indeed are dumb limited. Not surprising you don't see them listed on western based sites, all the pairs were in China and I'm sure goat and stockx are an afterthought over there. It's the same thing with those AM1 Woofs, nothing on stockx over 10w listed or sold. IF sizes above 10W even exist I'm sure they were spoken for a long time ago. Maybe they get a wider release but 6 months later, I doubt it.
Na I didn't just "miss the boat" on them. The idea that they released up to a 12w and all just went straight to feet isn't realistic. If there were a few 11w or 12w online for $500+, cool. But there's literally zero pairs been seen over a 10w. If 11w and 12w were made, you'd be able to find a trace of them. As I said earlier, I'm leaning towards thinking they only released up to 10w. I've hunted many shoes and the idea that a gr just disappeared in a few months and went straight to feet isn't realistic.

And them being an Asia release doesn't change much for resell. Stockx has facilities over there and snkrdunk is growing too. You can easily access Asia releases now, see Wabi Sabi and the recent green/yellow pair.

Na I didn't just "miss the boat" on them. The idea that they released up to a 12w and all just went straight to feet isn't realistic. If there were a few 11w or 12w online for $500+, cool. But there's literally zero pairs been seen over a 10w. If 11w and 12w were made, you'd be able to find a trace of them. As I said earlier, I'm leaning towards thinking they only released up to 10w. I've hunted many shoes and the idea that a gr just disappeared in a few months and went straight to feet isn't realistic.
Definitely this. If anything I'd lean towards the theory that they were only produced up to size 10.

I've seen this happen on some other women's releases.

Disappointed about the Poms too.

Back
Top Bottom