THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Idk if i missed it but whats everyone thoughts kn these?

Personally i like em. They have grown on me after seeing more pics and different angles. I can do without the trees in the back but its not tom bad.

IMG_0655.png
I’m a fan of these but I don’t think I’ll be paying retail. I hope they sit for some time for that discount price though

This is the best pic I've seen of these. Escapes are sale or bust, but if I get em I'm swapping laces asap.

Same. It’s a great cw especially with the trees imo. But for some reason seeing them next to the OG AF1s really sold me. Together, they look like an actual pack from back in the day 😆

Idk if i missed it but whats everyone thoughts kn these?

Personally i like em. They have grown on me after seeing more pics and different angles. I can do without the trees in the back but its not tom bad.

IMG_0655.png
I don't like them. They don't look bad but they don't make me really feel anything. And the colorway has me thinking they would get a few novelty wears at best and then become a "...ah, I forgot I had those" pair. I just know I'd eventually pick pairs that go better with the fits i have 🤷🏿‍♂️

Reactions: 907
Any help from here? I'm looking for an Nike shoe with same tech as Jordan 3 as they have visible heel Air and encapsulated Air in the forefoot.

They are my go to shoes now and I have gotten rid of all my foot pains by walking primarily in Jordan 3's so I would like to have an Nike pair too to switch around.

I know Air Max 1's have similar tech with Air bags, but I don't like their looks. Any alternatives?

And oh yeah, Nike's Air Max 95/97/etc are no-go's. They just feel wobbly on my feet, probably due to that huge Air bag being fully exposed in the forefoot :frown:

Back
Top Bottom