THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got these in today.
20230601_173528.jpg

Now I'm bored and going through old emails. Found AM1 og red flynits for $90. Wish I'd bought 10 of them.

1685733333766.png
Bought three way back when they released, walked into an outlet and found them on the hash wall, but not my size. They honored the same price as you paid for me to order them online in my size, so i jumped on them!

Yea there were several great women's pairs around that time. The men's olive was nice but this women's is elite imo. I just wore them this week and the part that stands out to me is the heel. It's very firm, unlike any other pair I've owned. Hard to explain but the heel doesn't bend at all. I only notice it when putting on or taking off but they are clearly built different in some fashion.

Nike-Womens-Air-Max-1-Olive-Canvas-Black-Neutral-Olive-5-800.jpg

Nice pair but I’m def team men’s olive. Need to unDS these soon.

IMG_1415.jpeg

Any of you got the AM1 golfs with the soft spikes? Can they be worn like regular sneakers or do you have to be on grass? Thinking about getting a pair that I haven't seen as a regular AM1.

the "AIR" on those Safaris are hilarious....it looks like a worker slid that in last minute and ruined all the pairs, the placement is suspect too
Nike designers are playing games. I guarantee whoever put that on there made a bet with someone. “I bet you they’ll still spend $150 on these after my three year old drew this ‘Air’ on there.” 😂

IMG_0034.jpeg
got these in today. they look nice in hand . definitely prefer these over the yellow/orange ones . for anyone living in NYC. Tom D’s in Brooklyn has these
What's that on the right? The af1 and am97 have come with a towel the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom