THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just have seen the article posted on HOH while back that states those are releasing on July 7th. Are these releasing somewhere tomorrow??
IMG_4096.jpeg

https://houseofheat.co/nike/nike-air-max-1-DZ4549-110-release-date

Those are definitely the ones I'm looking forward to. Hopefully it's a men's release. There's a similar pair coming out but I think I saw that they're going to be a women's release (bottom right pair)

Where? Finding a white AM1 online after RD is just lol.
Can find all the colors and patterns though.
Edit: NM, that's the WOMENS, I did ssee those to buy just not carried about sz12

Yeah unfortunately these were a women’s release. Apparently UK had a full size run which makes no sense

Good luck with that, it's been an awesome run over the last few years

Wondering how it took me this long to join the club but now I’m scared for my bank account lmao

As I was waiting for someone to ask what's the best crew socks out there lol

I used to be very particular about my socks. Now, I only care about my socks when I’m running/racing.

Most of the “premium” Nike socks are labeled with ,“R” and “L” indicating/identifying the Right or Left sock. After I machine dry them following a wash, I would tend to lose a sock or two that mysteriously transported itself/themselves to another dimension and would be lost for an eternity. That would leave me with several mismates. I hated that, so I decided to just scoop up multiple packs of these Nike Everyday Plus Cushioned Crew in Black.

They’re at the Clearance Stores/Factory Stores for $15 for six pairs. If I lose a sock, it’s not biggie, as I can replace them easily.

Last edited:
I used to be very particular about my socks. Now, I only care about my socks when I’m running/racing.

Most of the “premium” Nike socks are labeled with ,“R” and “L” indicating/identifying the Right or Left sock. After I machine dry them following a wash, I would tend to lose sock or two that mysteriously transported itself/themselves to another dimension and would be lost for an eternity. That would leave me with several mismates. I hated that, so I decided to just scoop up multiple packs of these Nike Everyday Plus Cushioned Crew in Black.

They’re at the Clearance Stores/Factory Stores for $15 for six pairs. If I lose a sock, it’s not biggie, as I can replace them easily.
Good to know I'm not da only one that would think I might be going crazy cuz my socks would always magically disappear after doing laundry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom