THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

LTPT vs 2.0

IMG_8801.jpeg

I remember seeing that older pair on the NDC thumbnail and thinking, finally a white/gray'black/red AM1. Then when I clicked and got the bigger pics, that silly stitching on the toe rand and the pattern on the sockliner made it an instant pass. Looking forward to getting this new and much cleaner version delivered next week. Hopefully I like the materials and the look of them enough to keep them. I haven't owned an AM1 since 2005, except for the Big Bubbles I returned to Nike because it sent me a pair with bashed up toes.

I remember seeing that older pair on the NDC thumbnail and thinking, finally a white/gray'black/red AM1. Then when I clicked and got the bigger pics, that silly stitching on the toe rand and the pattern on the sockliner made it an instant pass. Looking forward to getting this new and much cleaner version delivered next week. Hopefully I like the materials and the look of them enough to keep them. I haven't owned an AM1 since 2005, except for the Big Bubbles I returned to Nike because it sent me a pair with bashed up toes.
Materials are as cheap as they get. Felt on mudguard and upper.

Been sitting on these all day.
Since I won’t be able to get the Women’s…
Have a NIKE credit left since my lady paid for the COTM this morning…:what was homies name who bought the Obsidian Golf? Can you tell me if they feel right enough to wear off the course? Pics on foot by chance?
IMG_4157.jpeg

Last edited:
Been sitting on these all day.
Since I won’t be able to get the Women’s…
Have a NIKE credit left since my lady paid for the COTM this morning…:what was homies name who bought the Obsidian Golf? Can you tell me if they feel right enough to wear off the course? Pics on foot by chance?
IMG_4157.jpeg
No need to be such a good friend

Back
Top Bottom