THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Live in Canada, in case anyone wants to play around with options. Hopefully, this means it will be live in the U.S. soon

Hopefully, as it has been such a weird rollout for these as I believe the only places that had access and could actually order were/are: Australia, Canada and Romania. I have several pairs designed and saved.

Is someone in here willing to buy me a pair of the petals in wmns size 10 and ship it to the Netherlands?

Work yesterday...

20230802_183135.jpg

im all for designing shoes for women but at least make them in extended sizing. They can by all the mens releases but people with large feet are completely excluded from purchasing certain releases. This past year has been crazy for women releases, probably the hardest they've ever went that I can remember.

quick question: anyone had a GOAT order status go backwards from "order packaged" to "seller confirmed?"

purchased a pair of AM1s as a bday gift last Wednesday and unfortunately the seller's been dragging their feet on shipping to GOAT. I contacted them on Tuesday and they gave me some BS answer that the "seller received a bulk of orders and may encounter shipping challenges." today the status reverted back to "seller confirmed." 🤦‍♂️with my homie's birthday happening next week, I'm disappointed that imma have to give him an "I.O.U."

I rarely complain about these types of things and delivery times but my history of working with GOAT's customer (dis)service is not positive. They are unresponsive and generally unhelpful.

quick question: anyone had a GOAT order status go backwards from "order packaged" to "seller confirmed?"

purchased a pair of AM1s as a bday gift last Wednesday and unfortunately the seller's been dragging their feet on shipping to GOAT. I contacted them on Tuesday and they gave me some BS answer that the "seller received a bulk of orders and may encounter shipping challenges." today the status reverted back to "seller confirmed." 🤦‍♂️with my homie's birthday happening next week, I'm disappointed that imma have to give him an "I.O.U."

I rarely complain about these types of things and delivery times but my history of working with GOAT's customer (dis)service is not positive. They are unresponsive and generally unhelpful.
Sorry to hear this.
Allowing 7+days for shipping is where I start to have buyers remorse, especially when they are needed.
I have never ordered from Stockx/Goat and after recent events and discovery I don’t think I ever will, sounds like eBAY is still or once again the move.

I contacted them on Tuesday and they gave me some BS answer that the "seller received a bulk of orders and may encounter shipping challenges." today the status reverted back to "seller confirmed." 🤦‍♂️
Seems like they’re giving them extra time. IDK why they even mentioned the sellers plight, like that’s your problem :smh:

These very volt are absolute fire.
Bright is an understatement though.
They fit a little tighter than the traditional mesh.

I know these weren't for everyone's liking. These nice IMHO... These are tough to find in bigger sizes. Lucked up and got a pair from the Nike Outlet. Size 13 W/11.5 in men...
Love it, probably paid retail at the OUTLET though with how crazy their pricing has been.
Still a lick and actually until I saw the Pale Ivory recently in sizes bigger than 12 I gave up on looking at Womens CW on the AM1.
There is hope for me yet. Can't wait to see those Pale Ivory.

I know these weren't for everyone's liking. These nice IMHO... These are tough to find in bigger sizes. Lucked up and got a pair from the Nike Outlet. Size 13 W/11.5 in men...

20230724_004234.jpg
20230724_010611.jpg
20230724_011241.jpg

20230724_010755.jpg

20230724_010814.jpg

20230724_010944.jpg

enjoy fam! i’m a fan of snake skin, mini swooshes, and wu tang.. and these checked all three boxes for me. had to pass tho since i’ve had the tour yellows just sitting in a box for almost a year

enjoy fam! i’m a fan of snake skin, mini swooshes, and wu tang.. and these checked all three boxes for me. had to pass tho since i’ve had the tour yellows just sitting in a box for almost a year
These are dark navy though right? Either way they are fire and I'm definitely with snake skin, mini swooshes and the Wu as well. I wish more am1s had the mini swoosh. Always thought about a jeweled mini swoosh but that might throw off the clean lines of the AM1 forefoot. Still would like to see an attempt though 🤔

The Crepe Air Max 1s are incredible. Unds'd the hemps on vacation for a day straight, lots of walking, all types of pavement and surfaces. Left them by the door after we unpacked so I could clean em before boxing em up. Zero signs of wear. I was disappointed that they didn't do the OG real hemp and real wallabee style crepe outsole and returned them the first time because of that. I know air max 1s are usually pretty durable but I didn't expect this. Hope they continue to hold up the same. I have the grey too. Hope they give us a couple more in this makeup.
20230804_123456.jpg

20230804_123440.jpg

The Crepe Air Max 1s are incredible. Unds'd the hemps on vacation for a day straight, lots of walking, all types of pavement and surfaces. Left them by the door after we unpacked so I could clean em before boxing em up. Zero signs of wear. I was disappointed that they didn't do the OG real hemp and real wallabee style crepe outsole and returned them the first time because of that. I know air max 1s are usually pretty durable but I didn't expect this. Hope they continue to hold up the same. I have the grey too. Hope they give us a couple more in this makeup.
20230804_123456.jpg

20230804_123440.jpg

love these. if you can also grab a pair of soft grey crepes too at a decent price, they are worth every penny (at or below retail of course :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom