THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

No shade taken, and I get the point of extremes, but in my situation it was more of an error on my part with having so many loaded I wasn't sure I added the wrong one to my bag. Hard to tell from the thumbnails on my phone. I wasn't phrasing the taking advantage part as an extreme, but more of a using. Im gonna use their policy to fix my error, lol.
Oh yea, mistakes happen. Its more the pre-planning to send stuff back that's a na for me personally.

Reactions: 907
Sure, you can abuse the system. They allow it. But people like me pay for it. I'd be totally fine with Nike putting a cap on returns in a rolling 3/6/12 month cycle if it meant they'd lower prices by 19%. I know they wouldn't, they'd just build it into profit though, so that's why I don't get bent about it. Would be cool if they gave a standing 10% coupon to be used at all times for customers that have limited returns.
How do (people like) you pay for it? What are these fantasies you've come up with about nike lowering prices or rewarding customers who don't return as much product :lol:

How do (people like) you pay for it? What are these fantasies you've come up with about nike lowering prices or rewarding customers who don't return as much product :lol:
I mean they build all of it into costs. You think they don't account for it in their pricing? Of course they do.

And yea I know it's a fantasy of them rewarding people that don't. Like I said in the post you quoted, I know Nike would just take the extra profit if people didn't do, that's why I don't get bent about it. But they absolutely build it into their expected costs bc they know people will do it. But na Nike wouldn't lower prices if they changed the policy tomorrow. It'd just boost their profits, hence why I'm whatever about it.

Yeah man I'm in Ohio
IMG_1564.gif

It's funny cuz the Safari NBY sizing was just totally off. Would think .5 up would make it just right.... nope.
Really? I did one regular size (.5 down from most shoes, so 10.5) early and then another one my regular size in most shoes (11) First pair was definitely too small, mistake on my part. I can't wear it, probably should have sent it back but I still have it lol. I've worn the 11 several times and it's perfect for me. I don't even how/why I ended up with 2 sizes. Didn't they do access a few times? I know someone on here ordered my first pair, that was the small one. But I think people started getting pairs by the time I got access and then I ordered .5 up. Sucks bc that first order was my favorite design but I can't wear it. tbh I've started just ordering 11 on all new am1 bc the sizing has been wonky even back to like the Curry pack. I'm not super specific about sizing when it's a little loose but man small sucks.

Reactions: 907
Really? I did one regular size (.5 down from most shoes, so 10.5) early and then another one my regular size in most shoes (11) First pair was definitely too small, mistake on my part. I can't wear it, probably should have sent it back but I still have it lol. I've worn the 11 several times and it's perfect for me. I don't even how/why I ended up with 2 sizes. Didn't they do access a few times? I know someone on here ordered my first pair, that was the small one. But I think people started getting pairs by the time I got access and then I ordered .5 up. Sucks bc that first order was my favorite design but I can't wear it. tbh I've started just ordering 11 on all new am1 bc the sizing has been wonky even back to like the Curry pack. I'm not super specific about sizing when it's a little loose but man small sucks.

What's the 10.5 you don't wear? Wanna get rid of em?

I think he quoted the wrong post.
The post he "meant" to quote was a couple of pages back, it was a lineup of that persons rotation for his Week.
Edit: Nah the post I am thinking about was in the AM90 thread.
Lol, what a confusing . I was quoting the rotation.

Back
Top Bottom