THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nice to know someone has been wearing them. How’s the fit - I wear my Safari IDs routinely and I got my True size - still haven’t broken in and I can barely wear them 3+ hrs.

Any pics of the creasing? I really want to use the croc print as I like to take advantage of the different ID options when they arise.
To me they feel similar to the safari IDs.

Creasing shown below. I actually like the feel of the croc, and brush off feature is unique. Feel like it just works better on other parts of the shoe.

IMG_4694.jpeg
IMG_4695.jpeg

Haven't seen a "bad" ID yet.
Still have a few pages to catch up on, I just can't browse NT for like 2days now, damned GOOGLE popups all over my ***.

My first of 4 came in, this one my poor man Kidrobots:

image_50371329.JPG

Pretty happy overall! Comparing to the originals, the pink and tan hits aren't as dark, but I'm not gonna complain. Also, the toebox is mesh instead of leather, but that's my preference.

Since I thought these were going to sell out, I ended up just copying the Yeezy Net, TS Olive, and Hold Tights for my remaining pairs. I'll post these as soon as I receive them.

Was waiting to see poorman’s kid robots. Looks damn good! Can’t wait to see how the yeezy nets will turn out.

Haven't seen a "bad" ID yet.
Still have a few pages to catch up on, I just can't browse NT for like 2days now, damned GOOGLE popups all over my ***.
I guess the pop-ups was a thing yesterday for me cuz def not getting them today. And it was only while I was on here. Super annoying

How is the sizing on these IDs compared to the concepts/patta releases? Similar, smaller?

I keep switching the sizes in my cart due to conflicting reports

Back
Top Bottom