THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

indeed, have to loosen up all the laces before my foot can get in. but i have to say that pic graphic on the insole hold up pretty well since i thought almost nike insole product after worn it dozen times peel off right away but in this air max still holding up :D

Haha yea. I've worn them quite a bit and they're perfect still.

My Patta babies

THE CHERRYWOODS! I'd probably stop buying shoes for a long time if I came across them in my size at a reasonable price. I wanted them very badly but not bad enough to drop the going rate for a pair. I only managed to get the cord/denim pair from that set of releases, and the rest seem to have disappeared at this point.

Last edited:
My Patta babies

THE CHERRYWOODS! I'd probably stop buying shoes for a long time if I came across them in my size at a reasonable price. I wanted them very badly but not bad enough to drop the going rate for a pair. I only managed to get the cord/denim pair from that set of releases, and the rest seem to have disappeared at this point.

The instant a size 12 to 13 comes to my line of sight, I'm buying lol.

-Drew

i asked about THAT paper not just...paper
I have 2 pairs of clots and both came with the plain white paper with nike and swoosh watermark. I too would like to know about this printed paper as I've seen other pairs with it before aswell. Was it Asia release that got that paper or something ?

I bought my CLOT AM's from Asia from a reseller shop and I got the watermarked Nike paper in my box as well. I'm guessing they got these directly from the JUICE Taiwan boutique, but I'm not completely sure. 

A pair of Clots that I ordered from a European shop came with the same image printed paper as in the taobao listing.

Not sure why some have them and some don't.

Last edited:
Womens st valentines

:smokin

Can anyone help me with identifying what elephant print option is on these samples. Is the mudguard and quarter a different option?

Looking to make something similar but the options on ID look different on screen.

To me it looks like black/wolf grey on the mudguard but unsure if that quarter is black/metallic silver. Just wanna make sure before I pull the trigger and find out they're wrong after a long wait for them to be delivered.
Thanks in advance

My clots came from the Asia release and have the printed paper. I thought they all did. :\

Back
Top Bottom