THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Oh yeah, my pair came full of lint and a few small stains. Easily cleaned. Prepare to have your lint brush prepared soon as unboxing.

SNKRS pair came and they look like the guy at the factory did a HIIT workout before boxing them
12ABA0FB-1328-4E2E-845B-8662D1E498CB.jpeg
This is why I always get two, lol.

This is why I always get two, lol.
I'm not a fan of the BB's but that's horrible, like how could that even pass QC? If the aesthetic is to have a worn-in look, Nike nailed it with that toe box because someone there literally wore it before they shipped it off.....smh

I'm not a fan of the BB's but that's horrible, like how could that even pass QC? If the aesthetic is to have a worn-in look, Nike nailed it with that toe box because someone there literally wore it before they shipped it off.....smh
Every pair of bbs I've recieved had some degree of this. I stopped by the outlets a while ago and they had the sketches, but EVERY SINGLE ONE had the same thing going on. The whole stock, and they werent even on the hash wall!

Every pair of bbs I've recieved had some degree of this. I stopped by the outlets a while ago and they had the sketches, but EVERY SINGLE ONE had the same thing going on. The whole stock, and they werent even on the hash wall!

So my perfect pair of these are a rarity?

So my perfect pair of these are a rarity?
I hope not, but my hopes are never high when it comes to bbs, or ids now for that matter. Ive only got about 10 pairs though, with half being so bad I returned em. The other half were passable, but still wrinkly.

6CDCE3DA-5B7B-44C3-A244-8D89DF1F9CD9.jpeg

Pair from Premier arrived. My 2017 Reds were still in great condition so I skipped the BB’s. I’m still in the iffy category on the BB. But,I’ve been kicking myself for years from not grabbing these back then. As I’m heading towards the twilight years of my sneaker collecting, I didn’t wanna wait around for these to come back, so these will have to do.
Definitely a classic colorway.

Has anyone taken advantage of the $75 back from apple and the 6% back? Wondering how they go ve back that $75. I want to order 2-3 pairs with this deal but what If I don’t like how they turn out, I wasted it lol

Back
Top Bottom