THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

also...still searching

tired.gif

mean.gif

if the next pair I see is the supreme safari animal pair...
mean.gif
Still searching as well. One of the shoes that truly regret not dropping money when they first released. Sigh.

just ordered my first pair of iDs...ever! hopefully i get lucky and get them in 2 weeks like some people have.

doubt it, it's asian new year right now, so those factories are shutdown for now..

i didn't realize the whole continent had its own new year :smh: ignorance.

meh, even if it took all 5 weeks or whatever, I'm not sweating it. as long as i know they'll get to me, I'm good.

i didn't realize the whole continent had its own new year :smh: ignorance.

meh, even if it took all 5 weeks or whatever, I'm not sweating it. as long as i know they'll get to me, I'm good.

actually to say chinese new year is wrong, because vietnamese celebrate it as well, so therefore the correct term used nowadays is ASIAN new year. I would have said Chinese new year, but there are factories in Vietnam as well. So i would have specified had factories just been in China, by saying CHINESE NEW YEAR.

actually to say chinese new year is wrong, because vietnamese celebrate it as well, so therefore the correct term used nowadays is ASIAN new year. I would have said Chinese new year, but there are factories in Vietnam as well. So i would have specified had factories just been in China, by saying CHINESE NEW YEAR.

You must have misread. ASIA consists of 48 different countries, so unless all 48 are either named Vietnam or China, then it's not an ASIAN holiday. I'm Filipino and our new year is January 1st. I doubt the Russians would like to be included in this "Asian" new year as well. The United States celebrates the 4th of July. Canada and Mexico do not, but they're in North America. Should we now blanket them as well and call it an American holiday for those countries?

asian new years?!?!!??!!?

bwaaaaahahah 

if that was intentional bc of the CNY releases very clever..borderline genius ..if not..no comment...lol

You must have misread. ASIA consists of 48 different countries, so unless all 48 are either named Vietnam or China, then it's not an ASIAN holiday. I'm Filipino and our new year is January 1st. I doubt the Russians would like to be included in this "Asian" new year as well. The United States celebrates the 4th of July. Canada and Mexico do not, but they're in North America. Should we now blanket them as well and call it an American holiday for those countries?

I never said ASIA new year, i said ASIAN new year. That's like saying Russian food is ASIAN food based off your premise. Celebration of one's independence is another whole topic. Being way too literal.

Well Russia is in Asia and Canada is in North America. You're just trying to justify a flats pretense. No one says happy Asian new year...because if you're using the whole country's name than you're insinuating it's a continental new year. Where are you from?

Well Russia is in Asia and Canada is in North America. You're just trying to justify a flats pretense. No one says happy Asian new year...because if you're using the whole country's name than you're insinuating it's a continental new year. Where are you from?

Technically, Russia is considered a transcontinental country that is as much a part of Europe as it is Asia, hence the term Eurasia (which largely refers to Russia). While most of Russia's landmass extends into northern Asia, most of its geopolitical power stems from the cities closer to Europe in the West, i.e. St. Petersburg and Moscow.

Last edited:
If only I'd waited. Oh well I'm happy with the shoe and I hope others get to enjoy it at a lower price.

Just got back from one of the outlets. Really good deals on a couple of air maxs. I saw the London qs and silver reflectives. Thinking about grabbing a couple and reselling since they had a lot on the shelves and most people weren't paying attention to them

P.S I know reselling is frowned upon but money is money

Last edited:
Just got back from one of the outlets. Really good deals on a couple of air maxs. I saw the London qs and silver reflectives. Thinking about grabbing a couple and reselling since they had a lot on the shelves and most people weren't paying attention to them

P.S I know reselling is frowned upon but money is money
#resellislife my friend

FNL had a size 7.5 up in the Leopards for $39.99...was going to scoop em up for a nice little Valentines Day gift....and when I added it to cart it said the item is out of stock!!! Womp, wommpp, wwwwommmmmmmppp!!!! Oh I'm so salty!!!! $39 F'n dollars!!!!

Back
Top Bottom