THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_5935.jpeg

These all came in this week. I messed up copying frankmatthews frankmatthews pair by not doing the leather swoosh. So they’ll be at Nike in Dorchester if you’re a 9.5.

IMG_5944.jpeg

And today’s wear.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure.the upper is the fushia dream non ID pair.

Bottoms are IDs I believe.
Aha, Those Women’s release that sz 11 and up Men can’t get to. Rubbish. Patiently waiting on that link that drops saying “they also have up to sz14”

It happens all the time and leaves me thinking all W releases have sz14 somewhere, just waiting on the share

Royals for $84 @ sneakerroom with code SR40 if youre fast enough

Royals for $84 @ sneakerroom with code SR40 if youre fast enough

What I've noticed is snkrroom takes down alot of good stuff when the disco is live.... they've done it twice to me on the black and white Mac attacks.

Yeah I've been eyeing them for a while now and the past 2 weeks, theyve taken this down during their sale. Guess this time since no one is buying them so they left it up.

Yeah I've been eyeing them for a while now and the past 2 weeks, theyve taken this down during their sale. Guess this time since no one is buying them so they left it up.
Royals been up the past few weeks with the sale, but everyone already has those. But they definitely take alot of stuff down when this sale is active...

Back
Top Bottom