THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It's almost always the case that the OG is better than successor; however, in this case, I honestly prefer these NBYs over the OG.

Kennedy 87 ⚓
Air Max 1 NBY - Kennedy 87.png

I’m glad that I can FINALLY replace my 2012(?) design!
IMG_9846.jpeg

IMG_9845.jpeg

Will probably proceed with the nautical letter patches when I’m not lazy lol

Last edited:

Can I ask, simply because I don't understand, why this post about 'not buying sneakers you can't afford and referring to not going into debt because of shoes" has only been met with the reaction of 'laughing emojis'? I'm guessing I'm missing the joke, so someone please explain. Cheers.

Can I ask, simply because I don't understand, why this post about 'not buying sneakers you can't afford and referring to not going into debt because of shoes" has only been met with the reaction of 'laughing emojis'? I'm guessing I'm missing the joke, so someone please explain. Cheers.
Did you watch the video?

I don’t think anyone here thinks credit card debt is hilarious

I just shared for the cool collection and closet not their advice. I was wondering about the laughs too for 4 seconds and moved on lol.

All this pink talk, just made a couple of simpson’s pink donut concepts for fun, who’s going to bring it to life?? Hahaha
IMG_7928.png

IMG_8304.jpeg

IMG_8305.jpeg

Not the NBY AM1 but preheating towards it

It looks almost like the first design but with some deets nahmean?! lol

Anyone treat their AM1 with any weatherproof spray? Got the Jason Markk Repel in a cleaning kit and never tried it. Curious how effective these sprays are to help with stain (and even light rain protection?) on AM1 mesh

Anyone treat their AM1 with any weatherproof spray? Got the Jason Markk Repel in a cleaning kit and never tried it. Curious how effective these sprays are to help with stain (and even light rain protection?) on AM1 mesh
It works.
It no NEVER WET though.
You can walk on water if you spray your feet with NEVER WET

I have the Reshoevn8r one. Didn't use it on an AM1 but my all white Nike Epic Reacts... I guess it does its job... but it's not like I also position myself to be in environments where excessive dirt and grime are around. But of course the white flyknit has turned dinged white... so when that happens I just wash them then apply the spray again

Back
Top Bottom