THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Gameboys arrived, thanks to eltigre eltigre for posting the design :nthat:
Almost ordered purple pigeons but ultimately thought this was the best design yet, tried changing it around to incorporate ultramarine but nothing looked better than what the tiger king cooked up lol
IMG_9829.jpeg
This bone Nubuck sbs midsole?

Pendleton
Will leather goods
Nubuck/denim options

All 3 decent periods for am1 iD

Only thing was the shape... Especially and specifically for WLG

Still not beating this go round though.

Last edited:
Oooh boy Size? pairs aren’t moving down at all. None on SNKRDUNK, one seller on eBay for $780 plus shipping. If I ever pay resell, I always buy at the wrong time but Size? Safaris just went up and up.

Anyone bite on resell?

From all the years that I’ve ordered NIKEiD/NBY AM1s, there really hasn’t been a “perfect” palette. There’s always something lacking or off (i.e. shape, materials, etc). Although this current palette has TURRBLE laces and no option for a mesh tongue, this palette is the closest to it, IMHO.

Just added two more to the cart. :emoji_joy:

From all the years that I’ve ordered NIKEiD/NBY AM1s, there really hasn’t been a “perfect” palette. There’s always something lacking or off (i.e. shape, materials, etc). Although this current palette has TURRBLE laces and no option for a mesh tongue, this palette is the closest to it, IMHO.

Yea this color wheel is solid but I wish there was a medium and dark brown option.

Agreed.

I think a true Navy/obsidian, Royal, Forrest green and Oregon ducks green would've been great too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom