THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

watch people use that pic in the listing
laugh.gif

Them black hyperstrike camo's are dope but am I right in thinking thy are just the Germany camo ones with the mudguard/toebox/midsole and sole painted black? Rather then paying a fortune why not just custom Germany ones (if you have them of course) - it's worth considering.

I do have the Germany camo's and think they are abit over the top, i prefer the black / camo look so will probably get my custom'd soonish

Them black hyperstrike camo's are dope but am I right in thinking thy are just the Germany camo ones with the mudguard/toebox/midsole and sole painted black? Rather then paying a fortune why not just custom Germany ones (if you have them of course) - it's worth considering.

I do have the Germany camo's and think they are abit over the top, i prefer the black / camo look so will probably get my custom'd soonish

thats exactly what they are and def thought of going the custom route after AMD pointed out how RARE these official ones are going to be

just dont know how well the black paint will cover up the material camo AND really not trying to mess up my only current pair of Germany's since they are my fav of the country pack

deal check please...is 175 for ds og obsidians reasonable?  seems a little high for me but i cant find any whatsoever in my sz, not even ebay for under 200. 

Do what I did , check Fnl every morning , I just got those last week for $79 , maybe you will get lucky but 200 is insane IMO
The OGs for $79?  Damn I just keep seeing the EMs on there. Yea 200 is too much so when i saw 175, im tempted to pull the trigger

The OGs for $79?  Damn I just keep seeing the EMs on there. Yea 200 is too much so when i saw 175, im tempted to pull the trigger
even 175 is way too much. it's a GR shoe that was made in large number. it even went on disco in several stores. don't fall for the hype.

Back
Top Bottom