THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Idk where to put this but I've seen it several times lately and it seems shady af to me. I sold this pair for $234 on 10/3. I know StockX deals in different currencies but this shows the sale as $327. Idk what they are doing but that's $93 more than I sold it for. Originally I thought they were adding the fees to sale price but this is even more than that. Idk how to explain it other than them just inflating the market.

Screenshot_20231014_170642_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_170705_StockX.jpg

Idk where to put this but I've seen it several times lately and it seems shady af to me. I sold this pair for $234 on 10/3. I know StockX deals in different currencies but this shows the sale as $327. Idk what they are doing but that's $93 more than I sold it for. Originally I thought they were adding the fees to sale price but this is even more than that. Idk how to explain it other than them just inflating the market.

With $20 sales tax, $14 processing fee, and $15 shipping for the buyer it’s still only at $293. Even if they pull data from other sites, if that’s the only sale from the same date, it’s super sketchy.

Those sites make way too much for being a mediocre middle man at best.

Imo stock x has been ripe for a class action lawsuit since it's inception. They use "data" to set the market, then don't tell you where that data comes from.

Isn't that fraud?

The after market of sneakers is set by whatever stock x says based on its data.

Example: Go to eBay to buy a pair you missed on. The price of that sneaker will basically be the last sale on stockx plus all their fees.

So if that's the case, What is the real value of the particular shoe at that exact moment?

Sneaker enthusiasts/consumers/heads have allowed stock x to cut into their profits, set false price points all while giving you very little in return.

They still engage in fakes thru failed "legit checks" and give you nothing when you've been bamboozled.

F them, f goat, f the sneaker aftermarket in general.

Sorry for the rant

Last edited:
Here's another one, sorry not am1

Screenshot_20231014_171539_StockX.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_171459_StockX.jpg

The Tiffany one makes a bit more sense to me… but maybe they are doing the “sales price” and then add in the shipping, tax and fees. I would imagine a $1200 shoe would cost $1300-$1400 after everything included on StockX. Not saying it’s not shady, but maybe they’re adding all that random **** they charge now into the “sales price”

Edit: just did it in a similar priced shoe to see how much it was for me.

IMG_0543.jpeg

The Tiffany one makes a bit more sense to me… but maybe they are doing the “sales price” and then add in the shipping, tax and fees. I would imagine a $1200 shoe would cost $1300-$1400 after everything included on StockX. Not saying it’s not shady, but maybe they’re adding all that random **** they charge now into the “sales price”

IMG_0543.jpeg
$100 processing fee????

IMG_0543.jpeg
I still feel like the market value of that particular shoe should be 1250. Not 1422.

Because they list 1422 as the last sale, now the whole market has set their price to 1400+

Based on a farce

Dope man, you mind dropping the colors you used for this?
Dark grey upper, can't remember actual name for it but its the only dark grey

Iron ore toebox, collar, and misdole.

Playful pink and ultramarine for the color pieces.

With $20 sales tax, $14 processing fee, and $15 shipping for the buyer it’s still only at $293. Even if they pull data from other sites, if that’s the only sale from the same date, it’s super sketchy.

You don’t know where the buyer is from. E.g, Germany means 19% import fee from sale price with sale tax on top.

To me it makes sense. Just too lazy to show Jason the maths.

You don’t know where the buyer is from. E.g, Germany means 19% import fee from sale price with sale tax on top.

To me it makes sense. Just too lazy to show Jason the maths.
Yea but even if it's a different currency, pretty ****ty to add the fees to the sales price bc that wasn't the sales price. The next person thinks a pair sold for $327 when they didn't.

Nothing new here with ScamX here. I told my boy literally:3-5yrs ago they were manipulating the market.
I question some of those transactions for years now. What’s stopping them from making fake ones? Isn’t like eBay and we can see some ended listings.
This furthermore proves my point.

Last edited:
It’s about the time for someone to drop a W colorway link for us bigfooters….I missed the last 2
Please guise.
I really need those blacks or volts but any will do.
(I hate the Men’s VOLTS, just realized that today-that pattern is hideous and I can’t get over the pleather or vinyl or whatever)

Back
Top Bottom